- Small container (jam jars are perfect)
- Coconut oil ($1.20)
- Extra coarse sea salt ($0.75)
- Essential oils (optional)
Total cost to make about a cup of scrub – $1.95
- Coconut oil is solid below 76 degrees. Fill your container about 1/3 full and then microwave on high for 30 seconds or so to melt your oil.
- Fill the rest of your container with sea salt and mix well.
- Coconut oil has a lovely subtle aroma but you can also add your favorite essential oil.
- Rejuvenate your tired and dry feet with this fabulous scrub.