Here is the Hy-Vee coupon policy. To view or print the official policy you can click here.
Hy-Vee Coupon Guidelines
- Hy-Vee does not double coupons.
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer's address.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a manufacturer’s coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
- Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Additional guidelines apply for printable coupons:
- Manufacturer’s coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted unless the conditions set forth in subsections i), ii), iii), iv), and v) herein are met:
- the coupon is a "buy one, get one" (BOGO) printable vendor coupon.
- the coupon contains a barcode.
- the coupon has a purchase obligation.
- the "free item" has equal or less value than the
- there will be no cash redemption.
- A Store Director has authority to refuse the redemption of any coupon and to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of printable coupons at the Director's store.