As cinemas reopen and people start heading back to the movie theaters, The Fast & Furious franchise of films is having free screenings of the 8 films leading up to the ninth installment on June 25.
The best part? These screenings are free while supplies last. Every Friday until the June 25 premiere of F9 is a “Fast Friday.” Here’s how you can watch:
1. Visit FastFridayScreenings.com.
There you’ll see the calendar of screenings for The Fast & The Furious films:
- April 30 – The Fast and the Furious
- May 7 – 2 Fast 2 Furious
- May 14 – The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- May 21 – Fast & Furious
- May 28 – Fast Five
- June 4 – Fast & Furious 6
- June 11 – Furious 7
- June 18 – The Fate of the Furious
2. Pick your local theater chain.
Participating movie theaters include:
- Regal Cinemas
- Marcus Theatres
- Harkins Theatres
- Showcase Cinemas
- B&B Theatres
- Marquee Cinemas
- Epic Theatres
- EVO Entertainment Group
- Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres
- Xscape Theatres
- Malco Theatres
- CW Theaters
- GTC Movies
- Maya Cinemas
- NCG Cinema
- MovieScoop Cinemas
- Santikos Entertainment
3. Follow the instructions to get a free ticket.
Each theater chain has a different process for getting the freebie. For example:
- AMC has you download a coupon to show at the box office, or a couple of coupon codes to use when getting tickets online.
- With Regal Cinemas, you have to be a member of their free Crown Club loyalty program to add the freebie to your account.
- Head to your local Marquee Cinemas after 5 p.m. each Tuesday to get the upcoming Friday’s tickets.
BONUS: Grab discounted gift cards to get cheap concessions.
While the movies are free, the concessions aren’t, but you can cut down on the cost with massively discounted gift cards from Raise.com.