UPDATE: The original offer sold out. You can now order the Lumin Skin Care Set for $7.95 shipped, which is still a great deal!
There are three sets to choose from: Classic Maintenance 3-Piece Set, Anti-Fatigue Essentials 4-Piece Set, or Age Management 3-Piece Set.
What is Lumin?
Lumin is a line of premium skin care products formulated specifically for men. The price point of their full size products is on the higher side, so this is a great opportunity to try their products for a fraction of the cost. This set would also make a great Father’s Day gift.
Your set will ship via the USPS. According to their website, the current handling time is four to eight business days, then add another three to seven days for delivery, but I received my order in just five days!
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to LuminSkin.com to get started.
- Click “Continue,” and then “Pick My Set.”
- Make your selection and click “Start Trial – $0.00 + $7.95 Shipping.”
- Personalize your set by informing your skin type.
- Enter your shipping and billing information.
- Pay $4 via credit card (American Express, Discovery, Visa, and Mastercard) or PayPal.
- After clicking the “Complete Order” button you’ll be offered to add up to five other products for 40% off. Just scroll down and click “No thanks, finalize purchase without this.”
Is Lumin legit?
Bottom line cost: $7.95 for shipping, no sales tax.
When will I be charged? The $7.95 charge will hit your credit card the day of your purchase.
Will I need to cancel? Yes. Lumin is a subscription service. 30 days after the date of your free trial order your subscription will automatically be enrolled into a subscription that renews every two months for the price of $58.38.
If you’re not satisfied, make sure to cancel your subscription within 30 days of your free trial order; otherwise, your default payment method will be automatically charged. To cancel your subscription at no cost, go to your account, click “Your Subscriptions” and “View Subscription Details.” Then scroll down the page and click “Cancel Subscription.” You can also cancel your subscription by contacting the Lumin support team at email@example.com.