Hey Visa credit cardholders, did you know that you’re now eligible for up to three years of free Shipt membership? Whether you’re a new or returning customer for Visa and/or Shipt, it doesn’t matter. As long as you have a Visa credit card, you should qualify for one of three Shipt offers:
- Visa Infinite cardholders can get up to three years of free Shipt membership.
- Visa Signature cardholders can get up to three months of Shipt, then nine months of 50% off membership.
- Standard Visa cardholders can get one month of free Shipt, then three months of 50% off membership.
If you aren’t familiar, you can use your Shipt membership to get free same-day delivery on groceries and household essentials from some of your favorite retailers like Target, Rite Aid, and lots more.
To enroll your Visa and get started with your Shipt membership, create a Shipt account or log in to your existing account. Click on your account on the top right of the screen, then click on your profile. Under your contact information, you should see your delivery plan details. Click there, and select the option to enroll your Visa card. Choose the type of Visa you have and enter your card number to verify your eligibility. I was able to score a three-month free membership with my Visa Signature.
Some T&C’s to be aware of:
- If you’re currently paying for a Shipt membership, do not cancel. That will result in ineligibility for this offer. Instead, just enroll your card and continue as normal. The new membership will begin when your current membership expires.
- The card you use to enroll in the program must be your primary source of payment for your Shipt orders.
- You can cancel your membership at any time but, unless you cancel your Shipt membership prior to the expiration of your free period, your Shipt annual membership will auto-renew for a new subscription. Ask Siri to set a reminder on your phone to cancel if you don’t wish to continue once the free period is over.
- See the full list of terms and conditions here.