Score this deal that we found at Greenlight and teach your kids the benefits of saving and investing.
Greenlight is offering their services for free for your first month. With this offer, try their max, investing, or basic program for free.
Text “HOT DEALS” to +1 (208) 266-4466 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
What is Greenlight?
Greenlight is a financial service that teaches your kids the benefits of saving and investing. All you need to start is an initial $10 deposit to start using their services.
Within Greenlight, you can set savings goals, create allowances that auto-deposit, and gain cash back and interest depending on which plan you choose. With Investing and Max plans, you gain access to the investing feature where your child will gain access to an account in their own name where they can buy fractional shares and learn to invest, with permission from their parent or guardian.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head over to Greenlight and enter your phone number.
- Select “I am the parent or guardian.”
- Enter the verification code from a text you’ll be sent.
- Choose which plan you’d like to try or scroll to the bottom to use the basic plan.
- Enter up to five children’s names and birthdays.
- Enter your own birthday and answer three identity questions.
- Finally, add your bank account information and add at least $10 to start off your child’s account.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: Your first-month trial is free, and you’ll need to deposit $10 into your child’s account to get started.
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged the $10 once your deposit goes through.
When will I have access to the content? You’ll gain access to your account once your account is approved. Approval will be completed within 24 hours.
Will I need to cancel? Greenlight is a subscription service. If you don’t wish to continue your subscription, be sure to cancel before your free trial is over. If you don’t cancel, you’ll be charged up to $9.99 per month depending on which plan you chose.
Cancel by filling out this form.