Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Stumped on what to get a few people on your holiday list or ran out of time to get something in the mail? Enter Raise.com. You can score gift cards from thousands of different retailers, restaurants, and more to send via email (or keep for yourself).
The best part is that the gift cards are discounted so you don’t need to actually pay face value for what you’re purchasing. Plus, you can save an additional 15% for a limited time. Here’s how it works:
- Use our link to create an account and score $5 in Raise Cash. You’ll see it banked at the top of your screen.
- Add whatever gift card and value you’d like to gift to your cart.
- Use coupon code 15PERCENT to get 15% off the discounted value of the card.
- Check out and send your gift!
- You can choose to send your recipient the voucher, or you can print it for them to redeem online or in stores.
- Vouchers usually appear immediately but may take up to 24 hours to appear.
It’s important to note that the Raise Cash you earned by signing up and the 15% off promotion can’t be combined. I bought a $100 Best Buy gift card for my brother and used the coupon code to pay under $82 for it. I then went back and made a second purchase for a $10 Starbucks gift card for my mailman and used my $5 Raise Cash to pay half price.
If you’re looking for more ideas like this, here are 13 super last-minute gift ideas you can email.
- For 15% off, use code 15PERCENT