We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
We’ve all realized at the last second that we left someone off our shopping list. But, instead of making a mad dash to the store and impulsively grabbing something, there are tons of options that you can gift right from your smartphone.
From TV streaming to wine subscriptions, here are the best last-minute gift ideas you can send directly through email.
Remember to download the official KCL app for more awesome gift ideas.
1. Gift all the perks of Walmart+.
A Walmart+ membership is a must-have for any bargain shopper, which also makes it an ideal gift. Here’s some of the benefits of being a Walmart + member:
- Free grocery delivery on orders $35 and over
- Free same-day and two-day shipping without a minimum amount.
- Mobile scan & go for quick checkout.
- Savings at certain fuel stations.
The membership costs $12.95 a month or $98 a year, along with a 15-day free trial. If you want to buy a Walmart+ membership for someone as a gift, you can’t use a Walmart gift card to pay for it. But you can buy them a Walmart Visa prepaid gift card as a workaround for now.
And if you refer them to Walmart Grocery, you both get a $10 promo. Win win.
2. Give an Amazon Prime gift membership for as low as $39 to the shopaholic in your life.
Have a friend who’s an online-shopping fanatic? Send over an Amazon Prime gift membership so they can enjoy two-day shipping and hours of streaming content.
You’ve got two options: a one-year membership for $119 or a three-month membership for $38.97.
If the person you gave the gift to is already an Amazon Prime member, they can exchange it for an Amazon gift card.
3. Kick out the jams with a Spotify gift credit for as little as $10.
Your music-loving friend will be ecstatic to get a Spotify gift credit. Spotify Premium is $9.99 a month, and gift cards are usually available anywhere from $10 to $100, so you’ve got options. Since you can’t get the gift directly through Spotify, you’ll have to go through a retailer.
You can also look for Raise Spotify gift cards for discounts of nearly 5%.
4. Give a gamer a year of PlayStation Plus for just $40.99
You can currently gift a year of PlayStation Plus on Daily Steals (usually $64.99) for $40.99. With PlayStation Plus, the gift recipient gets access to free games, online multiplayer, and discounts on the PlayStation store.
5. Send over mouth-watering meal kits with a Blue Apron gift around $60 to $240.
The celebrity-chef-in-training on your gift list will love a Blue Apron gift credit. Just enter the amount you want and email the gift right to them. Here are the main options they recommend for two-serving meal plans:
- One week of three meal kits for $60
- Two weeks of three meal kits for $120
- Four weeks of three meal kits for $240
6. Give a Costco membership to a smart shopper for just $60.
A Costco Gold membership is perfect for your favorite savvy grocery shopper. A one-year membership will only cost you $60.
Once they receive the gift card, the recipient just has to bring it to the membership counter at their local Costco. If they already have a membership, they can also use the gift card for a renewal or upgrade to an Executive Membership for a 2% annual reward on select purchases.
7. Send a Barkbox subscription full of treats and toys for as low as $35.
Send the person on your gift list (and their four-legged friend) a Barkbox subscription gift. The monthly subscription gives you treats and toys as well as themed boxes like Snowbound Hounds, Chewrassic Bark, and Night at the Squeakeasy. They’ve got a bunch of different gift options:
- One month for $35
- Three months for $99
- Six months for $156
- A year for $276
8. Gift a year of superhero movies with a $70 Disney+ subscription.
For just $69.99, you can send a Disney+ gift subscription for an entire year. That’s a heck of a deal for a full year of binging The Mandalorian and the best films and shows from Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Pixar, along with all the Disney classics.
9. Help out with happy hour with a Winc gift subscription as low as $60.
Get a Winc wine subscription gift for the wine connoisseur in your life. You can choose from one month ($60), two months ($100), or three months ($150). They’ll get up to four bottles a month of their choosing, which will definitely save a few trips to the store.
10. Or keep them stocked up with Bright Cellars wine for $100 a month.
Like with Winc, Bright Cellars gifts make sure the recipient won’t have to stress about an empty wine cabinet. The main difference is the number of bottles per order, as Bright Cellars does six bottles a month instead of four.
Here are your gift options:
- One month (six bottles) for $100
- Two months (12 bottles) for $200
- Three months (18 bottles) for $300
- Six months (36 bottles) for $600
- One year (72 bottles) for $1,200
And if you want to treat yourself as long as you’re grabbing gifts, take advantage of the 50% off first box deal, which includes an extra bottle of wine.
11. Say goodbye to boring meals with a Hello Fresh gift.
While Blue Apron might be one of the best known meal subscription services, Hello Fresh is noted for being more accessible and containing less wasteful packaging.
Picking out a Hello Fresh gift is super easy since they divided everything up by how many people will be at the dinner table. Here are the options:
- Three meals a week for two people for $65
- Two meals a week for four people for $82
- Three meals a week for four people for $100
- Four meals a week for four people for $130
12. Who wouldn’t want a Netflix gift subscription?
A Netflix gift subscription can work perfectly as a main gift or a simple stocking stuffer. Depending on where you get the gift card, you’ll generally have the option of getting $25 and up, and Netflix subscriptions start at $8.99 a month.
Plus, there’s a ton of great stuff on Netflix right now, like The Queen’s Gambit, Uncut Gems, Moonlight, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse.
And don’t forget to check out Raise Netflix gift cards for up to 5% off.
13. Give a friend a night off of cooking with an UberEats gift.
Whoever you give it to, they’ll appreciate a night in with an UberEats email gift. Just choose an amount ($25, $50, $100, or $200) and send the digital gift right to their email.
Don’t Scroll Up! These are the articles mentioned: