Renters and homeowners, if you’ve been thinking about investing in home security, now may be a good time. Just for the summer, ADT is offering a Google Nest doorbell installed for free with your 36-month monitoring contract. That’s a savings of $229.
There’s no purchase required to get your free quote to see if ADT is the right option for you.
Us couponers love getting stuff for free. Here are the top items you should always get for free.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
ADT is a smart home security provider and has been ranked #1 four years in a row. Your security system can include video surveillance, home automation, door sensors, carbon monoxide detectors, and more. With 24/7 professional monitoring, you can rest easy knowing you and your belongings are safe.
ADT also offers a Theft Protection Guarantee. If a burglary occurs while your ADT security system is armed, the company will pay up to $500 of your insurance deductible.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to the ADT home protection center online.
- Choose whether you’re a homeowner or a renter.
- Enter your information and submit it to get a free quote.
- Speak with an ADT representative and claim your free Google Nest doorbell installation if you decide to purchase.
- Note that the doorbell installation requires a 36-month monitoring contract.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom line cost: The quote is free and a purchase is not required. The price of the monitoring package will vary.
When will I be charged? You won’t be charged unless you purchase a monitoring package.