Yes, this is a subscription, but there’s no commitment to continue after you receive your first box — the option is yours to cancel at any time.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
What is Firstleaf Wine Club?
Firstleaf is a wine club subscription service. They use your feedback given about the wines included in the introductory pack to send you shipments based on your preferences instead of randomly selecting wines that might not match your tastes.
With this limited-time offer, you’ll receive a bundle of six wines.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Go to Firstleaf.com and click the “Claim Your Offer” button.
- Answer a quick quiz to let Firstleaf know your wine preferences (you can skip the quiz if you want).
- Enter your email address and check out.
- Enter your shipping information and on the same page, scroll down to enter promo code CYBERWINE.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Pay $29.95 plus tax and complete your order.
Is Firstleaf Wine Club legit?
Bottom line cost: You’ll receive six bottles for just $29.95 (+ tax) and free shipping.
When will I be charged? The charge will hit your credit card on the day of your purchase.
Will I need to cancel? Firstleaf Wine Club is a subscription service. If you don’t want to receive future shipments, cancel your membership once you receive the introductory pack. If you don’t cancel, your upcoming shipments of six bottles will cost you $89.94 plus tax and free shipping. Your frequency will be set for one, two, or three months based on the preferences in your account. You can cancel at any time.
To cancel, contact them directly at 800-461-7203. When you get to the voice recording, press “1” followed by option “4,” and one of their Wine Concierges will make sure your account is canceled.
Check out these tips on how to get alcohol for cheap.