Who’s tired of the meal planning and grocery shopping cycle? Hungryroot is an option that does all the recipe planning, grocery shopping, and even some of the food prep for you.
Currently, Hungryroot is offering a promotion where new customers can get 30% off their first order of $99 or more, as well as a free gift with every delivery (like ready-to-bake cookie dough).
If you’re just looking for meal kits, here are the best deals on meal kits available right now.
Here’s how to get this deal:
- Use our link to go to hungryroot.com.
- Click the blue “sign up” button.
- Choose what free gift you’d like to receive for each delivery.
- Fresh veggie of the week
- Almond chickpea cookie dough
- Premium protein of the week
- Take the Hungryroot quiz.
- Create your account.
- Review your serving sizes for the week and click the blue “checkout” button.
- Enter your delivery and payment details and check out.
- After you check out, you can review the grocery and recipe suggestions based on your quiz. You can take all the suggestions or choose new options yourself.
What is Hungryroot?
Hungryroot is a food delivery service that’s designed to create recipes for the week based on your tastes and dietary restrictions and does all the grocery shopping for you. You choose how many days a week you’d like to get breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. You can also choose premade items, low-prep items, and ingredients to customize your experience.
Right now, you can get 30% off your first order of $99 or more, plus score a free gift in all of your deliveries. I chose to get free cookie dough in each order, but you can also choose from a fresh veggie of the week or a premium protein of the week.
Is the Hungryroot deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: Price will depend on the plan you choose. My plan was $105.31 after the discount which covers breakfast, lunch, dunner, and snacks for four people for two to three days of the week.
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged immediately for the first week, then weekly on the same day.
When will it ship? The company typically ships its orders on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. The exact day that your order ships will depend on where you live and the delivery schedule in your area. When you place an order, you’ll be able to select your preferred delivery date from a list of available options.
Will I need to cancel? Yes, Hungryroot is a subscription. If you no longer wish to receive deliveries, you’ll need to cancel, which you can do at any time. You also have the option to skip weeks as needed.
To cancel, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your Hungryroot account on the company’s website or app.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the page and select “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Subscription” in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
It’s important to note that if you have an upcoming delivery scheduled, you’ll need to cancel that delivery separately. You can do this by going to the “Delivery Schedule” tab and clicking “Skip delivery” for the upcoming delivery.