These are the 2nd generation, which means they are the least expensive of the currently manufactured options. If you’re not sure about these headphones, here’s what I found about them online:
- Compatibility: The AirPods are compatible with devices running iOS 12.2 or later, watchOS 5.2 or later, or macOS 10.14.4 or later.
- Connectivity: The AirPods connect to your device via Bluetooth 5.0.
- Battery life: The AirPods can deliver up to 5 hours of listening time and 3 hours of talk time on a single charge. With the charging case, you can get more than 24 hours of battery life.
- Charging: The AirPods come with a wireless charging case that can be charged using a Lightning connector. The case can be charged using a Qi-compatible charging mat or a Lightning connector.
- Sensors: The AirPods feature dual beamforming microphones, dual optical sensors, motion-detecting accelerometers, and a speech-detecting accelerometer.
- Controls: The AirPods allow you to control music, activate Siri, and make calls using touch controls on the earbuds themselves.
- Size and Weight: Each AirPod weighs 0.14 ounces, and the charging case weighs 1.34 ounces. The AirPods measure 0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches, while the charging case measures 1.74 x 0.84 x 2.11 inches.
- Other Features: The AirPods come with a quick-start guide and a Lightning to USB-A cable. They also feature automatic on/off and automatic switching between devices signed in to your iCloud account.
Saving on Apple products doesn’t have to be hard. You do however want to shop the sales because we see discounts almost monthly.
Did you know you can score free stuff every month? KCL has collected every freebie day throughout the calendar where you can potentially snag free food or other items. You can even get free stuff from Amazon.
Text WALMART to 57299 and be the first to know about the best Walmart deals.