Bowling night might be in your future — we found a great deal to save at Bowlero.
This is a fun savings opportunity if you have a Bowlero in your area (click here to check your state). You can get two hours of bowling and shoe rental for two, four, or six people for up to 75% off.
While you’re planning out your month, here’s what you need to stock up on in March.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Use our link to go to launching deals and to check if you have a participating Bowlero in your area.
- Choose how many people will be using the voucher (two, four, or six).
- Prices are listed right on the first page so there are no surprises at checkout.
- Add a $25 arcade voucher for $14 if you’d like (not required).
- Check out.
What is Bowlero?
Bowlero is basically a chain of places where you can go bowling and have some fun with friends or family. It’s got a modern feel to it, with fancy bowling lanes, arcade games, laser tag, and pool tables. You can also grab some food and drinks while you’re there.
Note these details when purchasing a voucher:
- The promotional value expires on June 29, 2023. After the promotional value expiration date, the voucher may only be redeemed for the amount paid.
- Vouchers can’t be redeemed on the same date of purchase. Guests must wait 24 hours post-purchase to redeem.
- This offer isn’t valid for redemption on Saturdays after 6 p.m.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per visit. One lane per voucher can be used. The offer is valid for hours of bowling and shoes for the number of people associated with voucher purchase (2, 4, or 6).
- Vouchers cannot be used for any contracted events.
- To redeem, present your voucher at participating locations; this voucher is valid at select locations only.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom line cost: Price will change based on location and the number of people in your party.
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged immediately after checking out.
How long do I have to use my bowling voucher? If you don’t use the voucher for bowling by June 29, 2023, you can redeem the voucher for the price you paid.