Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Pay Out of Pocket: $47.03
Final Cost: $3.53
Final Cost per Item: $0.44 each, when you buy 8
Savings: $93.45, or 96%
CVS has some exciting deals that you can take advantage of this week. By following all of the deal formulas above, you can save 96% on Tide and Downy laundry care, Covergirl and Revlon makeup, and Monday Haircare products.
Wait — before you run to the store, make sure you download the Ibotta app and sign up for a CVS account. Ibotta offers and CVS store coupons vary by account and aren’t going to be available to everyone. You’ll need the following coupons and offers:
Clip these digital coupons in your CVS app:
- $4 off Covergirl Cosmetics (CVS Store Coupon)
- $4.00 off Revlon Cosmetics (CVS Store Coupon)
- $2.00 off any hair care products (shampoos, conditioners, styling, or treatments) (CVS Store Coupon)
- $3.00/2 – Monday haircare products
- $3.00/1 – Downy Rinse 48-ounce
- $3.00/1 – Tide laundry detergent 92-ounce (excludes Tide Pods, Tide Rescue, Studio by Tide Laundry Detergent, Tide Simply laundry detergent, Tide Simply Pods, Tide detergent 10 ounce and trial/travel size)
- $1.00/1 – Tide Pods 12 – 16 count
Clip these paper coupons from the SmartSource May 21 newspaper insert:
- Two $4.00/1 Covergirl eye product
Submit your receipt for this Ibotta offer:
- $8.00 – Revlon Skin Caring Illuminance foundation
- $6.50/1 – Downy Rinse & Refresh 48 oz, Ibotta Rebate
Fill out this form and submit to the Proctor & Gamble website for the Made to Save rebate:
- $5.00/$20.00 – P&G Brands, Rebate Offer
In our How to Stack Coupons at CVS article, we break down how to stack digital manufacturer coupons with CVS store coupons to help maximize your savings. Also, if you’ve never used Ibotta before, I’d recommend taking a look at our Ibotta guide.
Did you snag some of your own awesome savings? Let us know all about your coupon finds and savings when you share your haul with the KCL community.
Text CVS to 57299 and be the first to know about the best CVS deals.