Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Use: Booster Coupon for $5 Walgreens Cash when you spend $20 storewide and Booster Coupon for $5 Walgreens Cash when you spend $25 storewide
Submit: $8 Swagbucks credit for Kinder Joy Egg
Receive: $10 Walgreens Cash with booster coupons, $4 Walgreens Cash for Crest & Oral-B
Final Price: $3.47
Take a look at this shopping haul I put together with various household items and even some candy for Halloween. The best part is that you can shop this deal completely online and pick it up for free. Let’s walk through how I did it:
- Clip: Before shopping online, click the product links above and clip the coupon shown on the Walgreens web page. Then, switch over to the Swagbucks app to add that offer to your account.
- Shop: Make sure to pay attention to the quantities listed above. If an item is unavailable, feel free to substitute with any similar items that qualify for applicable rewards and rebates.
- Check Out: Look over your spending amount to ensure you will reach the spending requirements for the two $5 Walgreens Cash booster coupons. For online purchases, this is calculated after coupons and discounts are applied but before any sales tax. I would recommend not using any promo codes or Walgreens Cash, as one or both will likely impact your spending amount. Any promo codes already activated should be removed.
- Pick Up: You’ll receive an email or text notification that your order is ready to pick up. When you do arrive, make sure to ask the cashier for a copy of the receipt before they close out the order. Once the order is closed, they cannot go back and print it.
- Submit: You’ll use the receipt from your online order to submit on Swagbucks for $10 in account credit. For more info on how to use the Swagbucks app, or if you need a refresher, check out our guide.
- Double-Check: If any coupons didn’t apply or you didn’t get the right amount of Walgreens Cash, review your order and the spending requirements to make sure it worked out as planned. If everything looks correct, but you didn’t receive everything, it’s okay to contact Customer Service to get it straightened out.
New Walgreens Shoppers
To get started shopping at Walgreens, I would suggest creating a free myWalgreens account if you haven’t already. Then, download the Walgreens app on your smartphone to make saving a breeze. If you’d like to dive in and really immerse yourself with all there is to know, I recommend checking out these articles:
- How to Coupon and Earn Rewards at Walgreens
- Using the Walgreens App to Save Like a Pro
- 16 Essentials You Should Always Buy at Walgreens
Store sales and promotions can vary by region. Before shopping, check your local ad to confirm that this deal is available in your area.
Text WALGREENS to 57299 and be the first to know about the best Walgreens deals.