1. Store craft supplies in a fast-food drink holder.
2. Prevent dust from getting into your KitchenAid bowl with a shower cap.
Next time you stay in a hotel, grab that free shower cap in the bathroom!
3. Make tissues easily accessible on the road with a disposable coffee cup.
Cut a rectangular opening in the plastic lid of a to-go coffee cup to easily dispense tissues.
4. Keep loose change contained in your car with an empty gum container.
5. Absorb funky smells in your vegetable drawer with newspaper.
6. Newspaper can also help keep the shape of shoes and purses not in use.
7. Organize drawers with cardboard boxes.
You’ll need some cardboard, a ruler, and a box cutter to make these easy drawer dividers.
First, measure your drawer and use the dimensions to create lines on a piece of cardboard. You’ll make two sets of divider pieces: one set for the width, and one set for the length of the drawer.
Then, measure about 4 inches down into each divider section to create slots. Before you cut out the entire divider section, cut out the thin slots — trust me, it’s easier this way.
Using the slots as a guide, connect each divider section, place in your drawer, and you’re done!
8. Prevent clothes from slipping off hangers with rubber bands.
9. Keep wrapping paper easily accessible with a wine box.
10. A wine box can also keep your shoes organized.
11. Stop wrapping paper from unrolling with toilet paper tubes.
12. Prevent ornaments from breaking with an egg carton.
13. Get every last bit out of condiment bottles with an egg carton.
14. Egg cartons can also be used for K-Cup storage.
15. Contain small office and craft supplies with empty K-Cups.
16. Separate items in a chest freezer with all those free reusable shopping bags.
17. Hold plastic lids in a cereal box.
18. Store canned goods in old soda-can boxes.
19. Hang scarves with a 6-pack soda holder.
20. Double-up on closet space with soda-can tabs.
21. Prevent cords from unwinding with a pants hanger.
22. Pants hangers can also keep your chips organized.
23. Store crayons in deli meat containers.
24. Store ribbon and thread neatly with popsicle sticks.
25. Make a plastic bag dispenser out of an empty wipes container.