We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Organize your gift-wrapping station with a wine box.
2. Keep small ornaments safe in storage with egg cartons.
3. Attach photos instead of gift tags on presents.
4. Prevent wrapping paper from unraveling with toilet paper tubes.
Cut an empty toilet paper tube in half lengthwise, and use it to cuff unused wrapping paper. You may need to tape it closed for a snug fit.
RELATED: Drool-Worthy Cranberry Recipes You Have to Try
5. Hang lights on brick with hot glue.
6. Wrap a big cardboard box and use it as a decorative wrapping-paper wastebasket on Christmas day.
7. Boil cinnamon sticks, apple peels, orange rinds, and whole cloves in water to make your home smell more festive.
8. Wind Christmas lights around a piece of cardboard or a hanger for easy storage.
9. Store wrapping paper easily with this $2 Ikea plastic bag dispenser.
UP NEXT: Top Elf on the Shelf Ideas on Pinterest