Could you watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory over and over? Ever wish that you were a chocolatier? Then this class by Craftsy is worth checking out. “Dipped, Dusted, and Rolled…Handmade Chocolates” by Gayle Heart is being offered FREE for a limited time. This six session tutorial starts by teaching the art of creating ganach and ends with how to create gift boxes for your chocolates!
If you have never taken a class at Craftsy before, you should know how simple it is to follow along at your own pace and even ask questions as you go. With most Craftsy classes running between $29.00 and $59.00, this free class is a real treat!
Here is how to sign up:
- Visit Craftsy today and sign up for an account.
- Click on the “Online Classes” link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find this free class. Click on it, and you will have a chance to watch a free preview.
- Click on the orange “Free Sign Up” button.
- That’s it! Click the “Get Started” button and you are ready to begin. You can start right away or come back and watch it at another time. No credit card is needed.
- Don’t forget who told you about this great deal when you are ready to pass out samples!