- Large Frame
- Small finish nails
- Mini clips to attach cards
1. Remove the glass and any backing material from the frame.
2. Sand and paint the frame your desired color (or you can leave it as-is).
3. Evenly space finish nails on opposite sides in the back of your frame and nail in place. This is where you will attach the wire. I did three rows on my frame, spaced about 6″ apart.
4. Wrap the wire around the nails until it’s secured.
5. Clip your cards to the wires to enjoy throughout the season!