Sponsored by Unilever.
One of the best parts of a crazy 2020 has been consumer products company Unilever’s steady stream of coupons.
Unilever — the parent company to a ton of popular brands like AXE, Degree, TRESemmé, SheaMoisure, Nexxus, and Love Beauty and Planet — will keep the discounts coming this month.
But things are going to work a little differently. Here’s what you need to know:
Get the Dec. 6 RetailMeNot Everyday for discounts on Unilever products.
Millions of people receive this coupon booklet every week in their mailboxes.
The Dec. 6 edition will have 20 different coupons from Suave, Best Foods, Hellmann’s, Degree, AXE, SheaMoisture, Dove, Nexxus, TRESemmé, and more.
The 20 Unilever coupons will save you around $55.
Some of our favorite deals from the coupon insert include:
- Save $5.00 on any two TRESemmé products
- Save $5.00 on any two Love Beauty and Planet products
- Save $5.00 on any two SheaMoisture products
- Save $5.00 on any Nexxus product
- Buy one AXE Personal Wash product, get one free (up to $5.99)
- Buy one AXE Stick or Spray deodorant, get one free (up to $5.99)
- Save $2.00 on any two Suave Hand Sanitizer products (8 oz or larger)
If you don’t get it in the mail, look in your Sunday paper.
RetailMeNot has a coupon book finder so you know where you can pick up the Dec. 6 edition to get all these Unilever coupons.
Build your shopping list around these coupons.
Rather than waiting for your bottle of shampoo, moisturizer, or sanitizer to run out, plan your shopping trips with these high-value coupons in mind. You’ll save a lot of money that way.