1. Put a dryer sheet in your pocket to keep bugs away.
2. Prepare a sticky fingers station.
Include wet ones, paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
3. Decorate with painted pineapple crowns.
Use a foam brush and acrylic paint to color the crowns.
4. Use ketchup and mustard to write guests’ burger preferences.
W for well done, M for medium, and R for rare.
5. Have pre-scooped ice cream ready in the freezer.
6. Make watermelon easy to eat with popsicle sticks.
This works with other melon wedges too.
7. Use a wine glass for a DIY chips and dip bowl.
8. Prevent ice cream from leaking through a cone with a marshmallow.
9. Instead of water balloons, throw sponge balls.
You’ll need two plain sponges per ball. Cut each sponge into 6 long strips and stack 6 strips on top of 6 strips like so:
Place a rubber band tightly around the center of al the pieces, then manually move the pieces to form a star shape.
Fill up a couple buckets with water, soak the sponges, and throw them around for fun on a hot summer day.
10. Use popsicle sticks to label condiments and dips.