We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Look, hard water stains are stubborn and gotta go. But who wants to drop ridiculous amounts of cash on cleaners that may or may not take care of the problem? Not me.
That’s why I’m stoked to make my own cleaner that costs next to nothing. Check it out.
- Spray Bottle
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Iiquid dish soap
- White vinegar
Here’s what you do:
1. Fill an empty spray bottle halfway with vinegar, then add ¼ cup of lemon juice.
2. Add liquid dish soap and fill to the top, leaving a 2″ space at the top for mixing.
3. Shake to mix ingredients.
4. Remove hard water stains from glass.
Mix a bit of the solution with baking soda to create a paste.
Gently scrub the glass stain with the paste using a brush, towel or sponge.
Rinse the paste away with water.
5. Remove hard water stains from your toilet.
Sprinkle some baking soda directly onto your toilet’s hard water stains, spray the solution, and swish with a toilet brush.
Let the baking soda-solution mixture sit for about 15 minutes. Scrub your toilet with a brush again and rinse with water.
UP NEXT: Freezer Meals