We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Cut a sticker in half and place each piece in a shoe so toddlers don’t get confused.
2. Glue magnets onto cups and keep them on the fridge for less dirty dishes.
3. Stop kids from wasting toilet paper with a “Do Not Pass” sign.
4. Cover a playpen with a crib sheet to prevent mosquito bites and sunburns.
5. Keep an empty box of tissues next to a full one when your child is sick.
6. Reuse a Starbucks cup as a no-spill paint container.
Related: 10 (Cheap and Easy) Homemade After-School Snacks
7. Hang a tiered wire basket in your shower to hold bath toys.
8. Create portable roads with an old pair of jeans.
9. Pull out the “handles” on a juice box so toddlers don’t squeeze juice everywhere.
10. Comfort a baby with a glove filled with rice or beans.
11. Disinfect toys, flip-flops, and brushes in the dishwasher.
12. Fill a wallet with stickers, paper, and a pen to keep kids busy at restaurants.
Related: The Best Homemade Lice Treatment