We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
These edible Easter baskets will be a hit! In just minutes you can make a fun and unique Easter basket for your children. Think outside of the “box” and try different types of candy like Peeps or Reese’s Eggs. The possibilities are endless!
DIY Easter Basket Materials
- 4 Theater box candy boxes
- 2 Laffy Taffy or Nerd ropes
- Glue gun and glue
- Fake grass
- Glue the candy boxes together as shown.
- Cut out a piece of cardboard that will fit the bottom of the basket. Glue it to the bottom of the boxes.
- Hot glue one end of the Laffy Taffy rope to the middle and top of the candy box. Glue the other end of the rope to the middle of the other box of candy. Do this one more time with the remaining rope.
- Fill basket with grass and goodies.
Find deals on candy and more with these pages: