Easter is just around the corner, and if you wander the aisles at any grocery store you will find a huge variety of jelly beans. You already knew they were fun to eat — but did you know they’re fun to create with, too? If you need something to do with the kids this spring break, try making jewelry out of all those jelly beans! What could be more fun than an accessory that you can eat?
- Jelly beans Use: $1/2 Starburst or LifeSavers Jelly beans from RP 03/10 (exp. 4/1)
- Needle (a thick one works best)
- Thread your needle and tie a double knot at the end of your thread.
- Push the needle through the jelly beans until you have strung enough to form a bracelet or necklace.
- Cut thread and tie in a knot.
- Enjoy your edible jewelry!
- Don’t want your small children using a needle? Have them arrange the pattern, then string the jelly beans yourself!