Attention, all moms! It's back! And no, it's not another enraged and fiery bout of diaper rash that's back—it's Amazon Mom that's back! If you've never been a member of Amazon Mom, listen up! The program has finally opened up again for a free three-month trial membership. This is the hottest ticket in town, so head on over to Amazon fast–I'm talking having a contraction every minute and so you’re fleeing your house to the hospital fast!
So what is Amazon Mom? Well, it's a membership to Amazon that offers moms and other caregivers an extra 15% off selected diapers and wipes in addition to free two-day shipping. You also can get an additional 5% off by enrolling in the "subscribe and save" program (you can cancel your subscription anytime)—this brings your total savings on diapers and wipes to a whopping 20%! Best of all, you never have to leave your house! Normally, you would have to pay a $79 Amazon Prime membership fee to utilize this Amazon Mom discount. However, with this current deal for a free three-month trial membership, you can take full advantage of all the discounts Amazon Mom and Amazon Prime have to offer for three months without paying a dime. Here's how to sign up for your free three-month trial membership:
- Click here .
- Click on the yellow "Get Started" button.
- Enter your email address in the designated box. Designate whether or not you have an Amazon account and then click on the yellow button.
- On the first page you will have to enter information such as your product preferences and birth date of your child. On the second page you will have to enter your credit card information and billing address.
IMPORTANT: After signing up for you free trial, you must visit your Amazon account to prevent the future $79 automatic upgrade charge from getting billed to your credit card after your free trial expires. Here's what you need to do:
- Visit your Amazon account.
- Click on "Manage Prime Membership" (this link is located in the “Orders” section near the top of your screen).
- Click "Do Not Upgrade".
- Click "Turn-Off Auto Upgrade".