Have you heard of Project Life? Project Life creator Becky Higgins suggests throwing out complicated scrapbooking and simplifying your photo book routines! When I had my first child, I used to spend hours at a time on one scrapbook page for my son. Now I just don’t have time!
Shutterfly has teamed up with Becky Higgins to make photo journaling simpler than ever before! With Project Life, there is no stress about choosing colors or papers because it’s all done for you. All you do is select the pictures and journal! Simple! Just log in to your Shutterfly account, upload pictures, drag, drop, journal and print! If you’re feeling guilty about not having the time to scrapbook your family’s history, this is for you!
Start your photo book today and print it by Thursday, February 16th, to save 40%!
Here’s the skinny on the best discounts this week at Shutterfly.com!
- Use discount code BOOK40 at checkout to receive 40% off!
- Use discount code SHIP30 to earn free shipping on orders over $30. This code will stack with BOOK40.
- New to Shutterfly? You’ll receive 50 Free prints when you sign up through this link!
To create your Project Life 12×12 hard cover photo book
- Go to Shutterfly and select the ‘photo books’ link at the top of the page.
- Click the orange ‘get started’ button. (You’re choosing the ‘custom path’.)
- Select your book size from a soft cover 5×7″, up to a hard cover, 12×12″ book.
- If you’d like to choose to create one of the Project Life books, sort by Designer Becky Higgins and select from the Turquoise or Clementine editions. (The discount code is valid on all photo books.)
Prices below reflect 40% savings. Remember, the discount code is valid through Thursday only!
5 x 7 Photo Book regularly $12.99, Final Price $7.79
7 x 9 Photo Book regularly $15.99, Final Price $9.59
8 x 8 Photo Book regularly $19.99, Final Price $11.99
8 x 11 Photo Book regularly $24.99, Final Price $14.99
12 x 12 Photo Book regularly $54.99, Final Price $32.99
Don’t forget to use code SHIP30 for free shipping on orders over $30!