Getting sick is a pain, but here’s some news that will at least make your bank account feel a little better: there are chain pharmacies across the country that offer free or cheap antibiotics to their customers even without insurance!
Keep in mind that you can’t get free antibiotics without a valid prescription.
Get up to a 14-day supply of Publix free antibiotics. The generic, oral antibiotics they offer include:
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP) (Tablets Only)
- Penicillin VK
If your doctor says you need more than 14 days, have them send in another prescription to the pharmacy and you’ll get another 14 days of Publix free antibiotics!
To find a Publix Pharmacy near you, click here.
2. Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club members can get generic, cheap antibiotics for as little as $4.00 for a 30-day prescription. Check their full list of low price prescriptions on their website.
3. Winn Dixie
Just like Sam’s Clubs’ prescriptions, but without the membership. Get your antibiotic prescriptions filled at Winn Dixie and you can get a 30-day supply for just $4.00.
The free antibiotics program is for a maximum 14-day supply at normal oral dosages, must be picked up in person at the store and does not include extended-release formulas. Qualifying, generic antibiotics include:
- Penicillin VK
To find a Meijer Pharmacy near you, click here.
Reasor’s has a free antibiotic program for children 12 years old and younger. Reasor’s will give up to 10 days supply of liquid Amoxicillin and Penicillin completely free.
If your doctor prescribes 10 more days, take in the new prescription and they’ll fill it again for free.
6. Find other free or $4.00 prescriptions at stores like Walmart.
You can get Walmart $4.00 prescriptions, however, antibiotics are not included on their list. Here are some more great places to find free or cheap prescriptions:
- Walmart $4.00 prescriptions – Cholesterol, diabetes, digestion medication and more
- Publix Pharmacy – Also offers FREE high blood pressure and diabetes medications
- Sam’s Club – Offers some FREE medications and many for $4.00 to $10.00 for members
- Winn Dixie – Cholesterol, diabetes, cholesterol medication and more for $4.00 to $10.00
- Meijer – Offers some FREE select prenatals, Metformin Immediate Release and Atorvastatin Calcium
- Walgreens Prescription Savings Club – Offers medications for $5.00 to $30.00
- Rite Aid – Offers prescriptions with the free prescriptions savings program from $9.99 to $19.99
Here are more articles you may want to check out!
- 12 Insane Sam’s Club Deals Even Costco Can’t Beat
- 20 Things You Can Get for Free Using Coupons
- 27 Little-Known Walmart Secrets from a Store Manager
- VIDEO: Walmart Couponing 101: How to Shop Smarter & Get Free Groceries
- How to Coupon at Rite Aid
- How to Coupon at Walgreens