1. What is Belly?
Belly is a new kind of customer loyalty program that helps ensure you get your loyalty points every time you shop. There is a loyalty card (an actual hands-on scannable card). But you only need to use it ONCE…after that the app takes over—unless you actually like carrying a loyalty card with you.
2. How can I get started with Belly?
It’s easy to get started using Belly—here is a step-by-step how-to guide you can follow.
- Use the online or in-app store locator to find the nearest Belly retailer near you: https://bellycard.com/locations
- Visit that retailer and pick up your scannable Belly card.
- Download the app of your choice and scan the card using the app.
- Enter your email address (or sign in with Facebook) to complete your registration.
- Now, every time you visit a Belly-friendly location, open the app and scan it using the retailer's in-store Belly tablet (the same tablet you use to pay for your purchases).
- As your points accumulate, you become eligible to redeem rewards (you can visit your Accounts page online or "My Stuff" page in-app at any time to see all points accumulated by retailer).
3. How do I redeem Belly points?
This is very easy too—here is a step-by-step guide.
- When you visit a Belly-friendly retailer and scan your app on the in-store tablet, a list of rewards will automatically pop up.
- The ones you are eligible for will appear in blue.
- Click on the tablet next to the reward you want to redeem.
- Click "confirm" to verify your selection.
- Show the tablet screen to any store employee to redeem your reward.
4. What kinds of retailers use Belly?
Tablet-based payment systems are fast replacing traditional cash registers and invoicing. What this means is that all kinds of retailers use Belly—and more are added each day. Here is a short list of some of the many types of businesses using Belly.
- Car wash and detailing services
- Coffee and smoothie shops
- Cafes and fine dining restaurants
- Clothing and accessories shops
- Beauticians, nail salons, estheticians, tanning salons and barber shops
- Food trucks
- Fitness centers
- Pet shops, salons, and gift stores
- Fast food and convenience stores
How to save using Belly
There are three major ways to save by using Belly—two are finance-related and one is time-related.
- Keep all rewards in one place while on the go: Whether you use Belly or Passbook (which integrates with Belly) you can now ensure you never miss out on earning points.
- Belly Bites: This brand-new program is at this moment rolling out across the country. Belly Bites lets you try something new—absolutely free—at local retailers.
- Redeeming points for rewards: When you visit a retailer, you get points for that visit. As those points accumulate, you become eligible for rewards. For example, say you visit a pastry shop for a croissant. When you arrive and scan your Belly app, you see you can redeem a reward for a free coffee drink.