We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Birkenstock Black Friday sales may be difficult to find, as the sandal manufacturer doesn’t offer dedicated Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales at their stores or online at Birkenstock.com. Even more, the brand requires authorized retailers to have a minimum advertised price that matches theirs for newest products. (Last we checked, there were nearly 750 Birks on the list.) This means stores like REI, Dick’s Sporting Goods, DSW, and the like will only offer sales that coincide with Birkenstock retailer sales. If you’re shopping for new Birkenstock styles, you’ll probably strike out.
While that seems depressing, it doesn’t mean it’s impossible to find a good Cyber Monday sale on Birkenstock. There are other ways to uncover great deals when you know where to look, and Cyber Monday is as good a time as any to shop for Birkenstocks (the summer months are another idea). Expect to save just over 50% on Birkenstocks during the holiday season (maybe as much as 74%) when you shop at lesser-known sites.
To stay updated on more savings, text DEALS to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Birkenstock deals go live.
Birkenstock Cyber Monday Deals We Saw in 2022
- Various Birkenstock Sandals for $59.99 at Zulily
- Birkenstock Franca Birko-Flor Sandals for $49.97 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed Suede Leather Sandals for $70.00 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Super-Birki Vegan Polyurethane Clogs for $39.97 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Arizona Big Buckle Nubuck Leather Sandals for $80.00 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Buckley Nubuck Leather Moccasins for $75.00 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Gizeh Big Buckle Natural Leather Patent Sandals for $80.00 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Bend Low Suede Leather Sneakers for $75.00 at Birkenstock.com
- Birkenstock Arizona Split Nubuck Leather Sandals for $85.00 at Birkenstock.com
Birkenstock deals at Nordstrom Rack in 2022
- Arizona Wool Sandal, $62.99 at Nordstrom Rack (reg. $99.95)
- Bryson Lace-Up Boot, $129.97 at Nordstrom Rack (reg. $220)
- Kid and Toddler Arizona Happy Lamb Sandal, $61.97 at Nordstrom Rack (reg. $69.95)
Birkenstock deals at Dick’s Sporting Goods in 2022
- Kids’ Arizona Wool Sandals, $52.95 at Dick’s Sporting Goods (reg. $69.95)
- Birkenstock Women’s Arizona Split Sandals, $69.99 at Dick’s Sporting Goods (reg. $114.99)
- Women’s Zermatt Slippers, $74.99 at Dick’s Sporting Goods (reg. $99.99)
Birkenstock deals at 6pm.com in 2022
- Arizona Soft Footbed Desert Soil, $50.25 at 6pm.com (reg. $120)
- Madrid Big Buckle, $68.85 at 6pm.com (reg. $140)
- Arizona Split Hex, $72.75 at 6pm.com (reg. $170)
Birkenstock clearance deals on Birkenstock.com in 2022
- Arizona SplitBirko-Flor, $57.50 at Birkenstock.com (reg. $115.00)
- Arizona Soft Footbed Birko-Flor, $60 at Birkenstock.com (reg. $120)
Does the Birkenstock store hold a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale?
No. Unfortunately, the Birkenstock store doesn’t ever offer Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. So all their authorized retailers will be prohibited from including Birkenstocks in traditional Black Friday sales.
This includes Amazon. Birkenstock stopped selling their shoes on Amazon due to the rising number of counterfeits and unauthorized sellers. And while there are legit Birks for sale from third-party sellers on the site, you risk being scammed by fakes with jacked-up prices.
Learn more about how to find cheap Birkenstocks the rest of the year.
Where can I find the best Birkenstock Cyber Monday deals?
The best, most consistent place to locate a Birkenstock Cyber Monday deal is through online sellers. Since they aren’t authorized retailers, they’re not subject to minimum advertised pricing. You’ll find mostly out-of-season or discontinued Birkenstocks, but the savings are worth it.