We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Still recovering from cooking Thanksgiving dinner … and aren’t sure you’re up for making another big meal for Christmas? Whether you’re short on time, short on money, or short on energy, the thought of prepping another holiday dinner might make you … well … nauseated. But thankfully, there are Christmas dinner catering options to help.
Rather than face the possibility of hitting up one of the restaurants open on Christmas or the grocery stores open on Christmas, there are places offering to make the main courses, sides, and desserts you’ll need. And they’re all available for pickup and/or delivery.
So do you like family meal deals? We’ve got lots to say about those year-round. And to always stay up on the latest deals, text KRAZY to 57299.
Restaurants Offering Christmas Dinner To Go
Bob Evans Christmas Dinner Catering: $14.50 per person
There are plenty of Bob Evans Christmas dinner options available to you. Each meal will need around two hours to heat up and can be easily ordered through the Bob Evans website.
Each Christmas dinner option will save you 12% to 40% on your meal from Bob Evans, but here is the meal that will save you the most money:
The Premium Farmhouse Feast serves up to 10 for $144.99 (or $14.50 per person) and includes:
- Slow-roasted turkey (reg. $13.67 per person)
- Hickory-smoked ham (reg. $23.98)
- Bread & celery dressing (reg. $9.99)
- Corn (reg. $9.99)
- Mashed potatoes with gravy (reg. $9.99)
- Rolls (reg. $5.99)
- Green beans with ham (reg. $9.99)
- Cranberry relish (reg. $7.99)
- Macaroni and cheese (reg. $9.99)
- Pumpkin bread (reg. $4.99)
- Pumpkin pie (reg. $11.99)
- Double-crust apple pie (reg. $11.99)
Individually, each item would cost you $245.59, so you’d be saving $100.60 (or a 40.9% discount).
Boston Market Christmas Dinner Catering: $14.17 per person
Boston Market offers several heat-and-serve options for holiday dinners at super competitive prices. Each catering deal will save you around 4% to 31% on your meal from the Boston Market, and the best deal comes from the Complete Combo Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast & Boneless Ham Meal. Here’s the breakdown:
The Complete Combo Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast & Boneless Ham Meal for 12 people costs $169.99 (or $14.17 per person) and includes:
- 1 Half Boneless Honey-Glazed Ham (reg. $54.99)
- 1 Boneless Roasted Turkey Breast (reg. $59.99)
- 32-ounce Spinach Artichoke Dip & Crackers (reg. $17.99)
- 2 32-ounce Mashed Potatoes (reg. $14.99 per serving)
- 2 32-ounce Gravy ($7.99 per serving)
- 2 32-ounce Vegetable Stuffing (reg. $14.99 per serving)
- 2 12-ounce Cranberry Walnut Relish (reg. $7.99 per serving)
- 12 Dinner Rolls (reg. $7.99)
- Apple Pie (reg. $7.99)
- Pumpkin Pie (reg. $7.99)
Individually, each item would cost you $248.86, so you’d be saving $78.87 (or a 31.7% discount).
Claim Jumper Steakhouse & Bar Christmas Dinner Catering: $16.86 to $22.50 per person
Claim Jumper Steakhouse & Bar offers several 3-course holiday dinners serving six to eight each. Entrees include slow-roasted turkey ($135), smoked ham ($135), and turkey & ham ($145). Each comes with:
- Fresh Garlic Cheese Bread (reg. $6)
- Caesar Salad (reg. $30)
- Stuffing (reg. $10)
- Gravy (reg. $5)
- Roasted Vegetables (reg. $15)
- Mashed Potatoes (reg. $15)
- Sweet Mashed Potatoes (reg. $15)
- Orange Cranberry Relish (reg. $6)
- Your choice apple or pumpkin pie (reg. $15)
Individually, each item would cost you around $217, so you’d be saving $72 – $82 (or a 33.1% – 37.7% discount).
Cracker Barrel Christmas Dinner Catering: $19.17 – $28.75 per person
If you’re craving comfort food this holiday season, a Cracker Barrel Heat n’ Serve Feast has you covered. Served cold to reheat later, each of these options is available from Dec. 21 through Dec. 28, 2022. There are currently three options available for the Heat n’ Serve Feasts, but the one that give you the most discount is the Holiday Ham Heat. Here’s the info you need to know about it:
The Holiday Ham Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner serves four to six for $114.99 (or $19.17 – $28.75 per person) and includes:
- Sugar Cured Ham (reg. $69.99)
- Cranberry Relish (reg. $5.49)
- Dressing (reg. $12.99)
- Macaroni ‘n’ Cheese ($24.99)
- Your choice of one side (reg. $12.99 per side)
- Yeast Rolls (reg. $7.99)
Individually, each item would cost you $134.44, so you’d be saving $19.45 (or a 14.5% discount).
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill: $33.25 per person
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill offers a Prime Rib Feast that you can heat and cook at home for $199.95 for six servings; order online by Dec. 18 for pickup on Dec. 23 or 24, 2022. The meal includes:
- Prime Rib with Au Jus
- Horseradish Sauce
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Salad (choice of mixed greens, BLT, or Caesar)
- Asparagus with Roasted Garlic Thyme Butter
- Pineapple Brown Sugar Cake (reg. $10.50)
- Bread and Whipped Butter (reg. $6.75)
Golden Corral Christmas Dinner Catering: $18.75 – $24.99 per person
Golden Corral offers Holiday Feast options for curbside pickup and delivery. Options include ham, roasted turkey, and a holiday beef roast with sides like mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and more. Prices and availability may vary by location, and Holiday Feast orders can be placed online or through the Golden Corral app through Jan. 8, 2023. Here’s the best Golden Corral Christmas Dinner catering option:
The Whole Roasted Turkey Meal serves six to eight people for $149.99 (or $18.75 – $24.99 per person) and includes:
- Roasted Turkey (reg. $79.99)
- Mashed Potatoes (reg. $15.99)
- Gravy (reg. $4.99)
- Sutffing (reg. $15.99)
- Cranberry Sauce (no cost)
- Dozen Yeast Rolls (reg. $6)
- Your Choice of Homestyle Side (reg. $15.99)
- A Whole Pie (reg. $19.99)
Individually, each item will cost $158.94, so you’d be saving $8.95 (or a 5.6% discount).
Marie Callender’s Christmas Dinner Catering: $27.50 – $36.67 per person
Marie Callender’s offers various heat-and-eat holiday dinners, each with a whole signature apple or pumpkin pie to go. There are several variations of ham, turkey, and sliced turkey meals that you can get with a variety of different sides to choose from. They’ll save you from 7% to 18% on your Marie Callender’s meal depending on your deal, but here’s the best deal that you can get from Marie Callender’s:
The Ultimate Ham and Whole Turkey Feast serves six to eight for $219.99 (or $27.50 – $36.67) and includes:
- Whole Turkey (reg. $74.99)
- Ham (reg. $84.99)
- Apple Sage Stuffing (reg. $14.99)
- Mashed Potatoes (reg. $14.99)
- Turkey Gravy (reg. $13.99)
- Chef’s Vegetables (reg. $13.99)
- Fire-Roasted Yams (reg. $16.99)
- Cornbread (reg. $8.99)
- Cranberry Sauce (reg. $8.99)
- Your choice of apple or pumpkin pie (reg. $15.99)
Individually, each item will cost $268.90, so you’d be saving $48.91 (or a 18.2% discount).
Metro Diner Christmas Dinner Catering: $14.94 per person
Metro Diner offers a Heat-and-Serve Christmas Feast for one ($16.49), four ($61.99), or eight ($119.49). Christmas orders should be placed by 5 p.m. on Dec. 22, 2022. Here’s what each meal includes for the 8-person meal and how much you’ll be saving by getting this catering package:
- Choice of Baked Ham or Roasted Turkey (reg. $92)
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (reg. $25)
- Steamed Green Beans or Roasted Street Corn (reg. $25)
- Cornbread Stuffing or Macaroni and Cheese (reg. $25)
- Cranberry Sauce (no charge)
- Hawaiian Dinner Rolles (reg. $15)
Individually, each item will cost $182, so you’d be saving $62.51 (or a 34.3% discount).
Ruth’s Chris Steak House: $48.75 per person
Ruth’s Chris Steak House offers a $195 Celebration Feast for pickup from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Dec. 5 through Dec. 23, 2022. This meal will serve up to four people, so each person would be paying $48.75. Orders require a 48-hour advance notice ahead of pickup. Served hot, it feeds four people and includes:
- Roasted beef tenderloin with horseradish cream (reg. $115)
- Choice of Salad (reg. $13.99)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes (reg. $28)
- Creamed Spinach (reg. $28)
- 4 personal cheesecakes (reg. $44)
Individually, each item will cost $228.99, so you’d be saving $33.99 (or a 14.8% discount).
Where to Order Your Christmas Dinner Online
There are also a bunch of options to order Christmas dinner online — but you have to allow for a little more lead time in order to get the food by Christmas.
Blue Apron Christmas Dinner Catering
Blue Apron has several holiday dinner options for various dietary needs and tastes as low as $12.49 per person (and shipping is included in their pricing). The meals are designed to be made ahead of the holiday rush, and Blue Apron advises ordering by noon ET on Friday, Dec. 16, 2022, for delivery the week of Dec. 19, 2022.
- Holiday Ham Box – serves 8 – 10 for $164.99
- Holiday Roast Box – serves 6 – 8 for $189.99
- Vegetarian Holiday Box – serves 8 – 10 for $124.99
Goldbelly Dinner Catering
Goldbelly has a variety of Christmas dinners you can order from restaurants and retailers around the country. You can narrow your selection by type of cuisine, dietary needs, location, and more. Check out your options for Christmas dinners that will get to you by Dec. 25.
Harry & David Christmas Dinner Catering
Harry & David has more than just desserts and fruit. Their prepared meals are ready to heat and eat, saving you a ton of time on prep this holiday season. Their meal prices — as low as $20 per person — include express 2-day shipping, and they note that orders placed after 10 a.m. PT on Wednesdays will ship on the following Monday.
Home Chef Christmas Dinner Catering
Home Chef offers holiday bundles for pickup at select Kroger locations. Each order requires 24+ hours’ notice. You can order online, by phone at select Kroger stores, or in person at select Kroger deli departments. Visit their website to see what comes with each meal. The meals will feed your family for as low as $10 per person.
- Home Chef Boar’s Head Carve and Serve Boneless Turkey Meal – serves 4 – 6 for $80
- Home Chef Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Ham Meal – serves 4 – 6 for $80
- Home Chef Bone-In Ham Dinner Bundle – serves 6 – 8 for $80
- Home Chef Boneless Ham Meal – serves 4 – 6 for $65
- Home Chef Butterball Bone-In Baked Turkey Meal – serves 6 – 8 for $80
- Home Chef Butterball Bone-In Smoked Turkey Meal – serves 6 – 8 for $80
- Home Chef Prime Rib Meal – serves 6 – 8 for $90
Meat lovers, rejoice! Omaha Steaks has plenty of holiday dinner options for a carnivorous Christmas with all the fixins. Orders $119.98 and under have a $19.99 shipping charge, orders up to $138.98 have a $9.99 shipping charge, and orders of $138.99 or more ship free. It’s a little spendy — the cheapest dinner costs $25.74 per person.
- Build Your Own Holiday Roast Dinner – serves 4 for $159.99
- Build Your Own Holiday Steak Dinner – serves 4 for $169.99
- Chateaubriand Surf & Turf Meal – serves 4 for $180.47
- Cozy Family Ham Dinner – serve 4 for $102.97 (plus shipping)
- Easy Holiday Steakhouse Dinner – serves 4 for $162.97
- Holiday Surf & Turf Meal – serves 4 for $148.47
- Prime Rib Feast – serves 4 for $205.97
Stock Yards is famous for their meaty main courses, but they also offer full meals that include dessert and sides. The site notes that to avoid weekend transit, orders placed after 1 p.m. ET on Wednesdays will ship on Monday of the following week. All meal prices include express 2-day shipping.
You can snag 20% off of minimum purchases of $299, 15% off minimum purchases of $199, and 10% off minimum purchases of $149 with the code “STOCKUP” through Jan. 2, 2023.
- The Filet of Top Sirloin Meal – serves 2 – 4 for $79.99
- The Kings and Queens Meal – serves 4 – 6 for $199.99
- The Ribeye Meal – serves 2 – 4 for $99.99