We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Let’s face it, drinking plain water can get a bit boring. And unless you want to buy a bunch of flavors and syrups like the #WaterTok trend requires, I’ve found a nifty solution — a Cirkul water bottle. These bottles let you add flavor to your water using flavor cartridges that go directly in the bottle, and yes, they rival Stanley tumblers. I discovered they have all sorts of flavors to choose from — like fruit punch and even iced coffee — and you can mix and match them to your heart’s content.
I’ve been seeing the Cirkul water bottles pop up all over social media lately, but it’s hard to know what’s a true review and what’s just a paid promotion. So I did the dirty work for you. I dug deep into the Cirkul water bottle system, and I found that it’s actually cheaper to buy a Cirkul water bottle at Walmart compared to anywhere else. Consider this your complete guide to getting the Cirkul water bottle for cheap!
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
So, what is a Cirkul water bottle?
Cirkul water bottles have a nifty flavor dial that lets you control how much flavor you want in your water. The flavor comes right from the flavor cartridges you insert into the bottle. You can pick from all sorts of flavors that have no calories, no sugar, and no artificial coloring. This means you can increase your consumption of tasty water without the guilt that comes with sugary drinks.
Walmart has the Cirkul water bottle for $2.52 less than the Cirkul website.
If you’re thinking about investing in a Cirkul water bottle, Walmart offers the absolute best value right now. You can get the 22 oz Cirkul Bottle Starter Kit for just $19.98. We found the starter kits stocked in Walmart stores and online.
The starter kit includes:
- One 22 oz BPA-free water bottle
- Blue comfort-grip lid
- FitSip Mixed Berry Cartridge
- LifeSip Fruit Punch Cartridge
If you were to purchase all of the same products from the Cirkul website, you’d end up paying $22.50. But by purchasing directly from Cirkul, you do have the luxury of picking out an upgraded water bottle and additional flavors for your cartridge.
What other stores sell Cirkul water bottles?
Bed Bath & Beyond also carries Cirkul products, and with all store closures happening by June 30, we might see some better deals on Cirkul products during their upcoming liquidation sales. As for Amazon, it’s only third-party sellers offering the Cirkul bottles.
Cirkul has over 40 flavor cartridges to choose from.
Once you’ve tried out your Cirkul water bottle, you might want to check out some other flavors. Cirkul has over 40 different flavors and multiple types of water cartridges. You can get the cartridges for $3.74 at Walmart or $3.75 from Cirkul directly.
There are 11 different varieties of flavor cartridges. Here are some of the common ones you’ll see:
- LifeSip: These cartridges have B vitamins and zero calories. Some of the flavors in this category include Coconut Pineapple, Fruit Punch, and Lemonade. LifeSip cartridges have zero calories, and zero sugar, and are lightly flavored.
- FitSip: Like a sports drink without sugar, these cartridges include electrolytes. Some of the FitSip flavors include Mixed Berry, Orange Tangerine, and Blueberry Watermelon. Like the LifeSip cartridges, FitSips also contain zero calories and zero sugar.
- GoSip: Skip RedBull… you can get caffeine and no sugar in these cartridges, which have natural caffeine from green coffee beans to provide an energy boost. GoSip flavors include Black Cherry and Pomegranate Green Tea. These cartridges have zero calories and zero sugar, making them a healthier alternative to traditional energy drinks.
- Squeeze Lemonade: They have all-natural flavoring and no artificial colors. Flavors include Pink Lemonade, Watermelon Lemonade, Classic Lemonade, and more.
- Fission: These cartridges have adaptogens (a natural substance to help manage stress), BCAA (branched-chain amino acids), caffeine, and antioxidants. They include uniquely named flavors like E.T. (lemon-lime), Jackpot (green apple), Florida Man (orange citrus), Shake & Bake (strawberry watermelon), and others.
- Frosted: If you love coffee, Frosted will become your favorite cartridge. They have flavors like Caramel Iced Coffee, Vanilla Iced Coffee, and Mocha Iced Coffee. They are caffeinated and taste sweet but have zero sugar.
You can switch up your Cirkul flavors throughout the day.
Each cartridge is good for about six bottle refills, depending on how strong you like your flavor. Of course, cranking up the flavor setting means you’ll use up the cartridge faster. Once you pop open a cartridge, it stays fresh for up to 10 days, so feel free to mix and match flavors during the day. Plus, every cartridge comes with its own drinking nozzle and flavor dial, allowing you to easily adjust the flavor intensity from plain water to full-on flavor.
Cirkul appears pricey, but it’s actually cheaper than the alternative.
While it might seem a bit expensive at nearly $4 per cartridge, the value becomes clear when you break it down. On a flavor intensity setting of 5, I managed to get five 22-ounce refills from each cartridge, which works out to roughly $0.80 per refill. As someone who loves energy drinks, this is way more cost-effective than spending $4 on a 12-ounce energy drink, especially considering Cirkul has zero sugar.
As for my kids, they’re always asking for sports drinks like Gatorade or Prime drinks, which can cost around $2 each. In comparison, Cirkul proves to be a more affordable option for keeping them hydrated (and happy).