Now’s the time to get fresh greenery for your front door, kitchen counters, fireplace mantle, and other corners of your seasonally decorated home.
A number of national store chains are selling fresh wreaths, garland, and swag in stores.
From our perspective, Trader Joe’s had the best overall prices on fresh greenery, and Whole Foods was the most expensive (but the prettiest!).
Fresh wreaths available at stores nationwide, ranked by price per inch.
1. Trader Joe’s 20″ Pine Cone Wreath, $10.99 ($0.55/inch)
2. Sam’s Club 28″ Fresh Wreath, $18.98 ($0.68/inch)
3. Costco 28″ Mixed Wreath, $18.99 ($0.68/inch)
4. Whole Foods 20″ Mixed Wreath, $15.00 ($0.75/inch)
5. Whole Foods 32″ Mixed Wreath, $24.99 ($0.78/inch)
6. Trader Joe’s 10″ Centerpiece Wreath, $7.99 ($0.79/inch)
Fresh garland available at stores nationwide, ranked by price per foot.
Costco 25′ Western Red Cedar Garland, $17.99 ($0.72/foot)
Trader Joe’s 8′ Garland, $7.99 ($1.00/foot)
Fresh swag available at stores nationwide, ranked by price.
Whole Foods Door Swag, $7.99
Trader Joe’s Holiday Swag, $7.99