August is here and that means the return of all our favorite Pumpkin Spice Lattes and more. It feels like PSL goodies are returning earlier and earlier. One example? This year, the Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice doughnuts arrived Aug. 7, the earliest we’ve ever seen them reappear for the season. You’ll have approximately two months to grab ’em since they leave Krispy Kreme on Oct. 8.
Want to know how to save money on food every day? For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice doughnuts are back — with two new doughnuts.
The Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice doughnuts arrived in stores on Aug. 7 and are expected to stick around until Oct. 8. This year, there are two returning varieties and two new ones. However all four have a hit of pumpkin spice:
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnut ($2.29): Simply put, these are Original Glazed Doughnuts flavored with pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut ($2.29): The old-fashioned cake doughnut gets the pumpkin spice treatment with the quintessential fall flavoring.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Swirl Doughnut ($2.59): This guy is a Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnut with pumpkin buttercream icing and cream cheese icing that’s dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Pumpkin Spice Maple Pecan Doughnut ($2.59): Here we have a Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in maple icing and topped with candied pecan pieces.
Grab the Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts in dozens for around $17.69 and $19.69.
The Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts are available in dozens that cost $17.69 or $19.69, depending on your location and your local Krispy Kreme prices. Here are the dozens available:
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed Dozen for $17.69
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Dozen for $17.69
- Pumpkin Spice Specialty Dozen for $19.69 — includes 3 Pumpkin Spice Maple Pecan, 3 Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed, 3 Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Swirl, and 3 Pumpkin Spice Cake doughnuts
Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts are available in select grocery stores.
Krispy Kreme is delivering their Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts to select grocery stores. Each location prices their doughnuts differently, but you can expect to spend around $10.98 for a half dozen. Grocery stores started selling them on Aug. 7 as we’ll, Threse are the groceries that are participating:
- Food Lion
- Stater Brothers
RELATED: Check out the grocery coupons you need to save on your next shoppig trip.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes and coffee will be available at Krispy Kreme.
If you’re looking for a drink to wash down your doughnuts, Krispy Kreme is selling Pumpkin Spice Lattes. These drinks will be available until Oct. 8, just like the doughnuts. The available pumpkin spice Krispy Kreme drinks are:
- Pumpkin Spice Brewed Coffee: $2.49 – $2.69
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: $4.09 – $4.99
- Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte: $4.29 – $5.19
Grab a discounted Krispy Kreme gift card to save on your doughnuts.
Before you get your pumpkin spice doughnuts, grab a discounted gift card from Raise.com. We’ve seen gift cards that are 22.4% cheaper than the value loaded onto them, and it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll get 15% off.
If Raise.com has run out of gift cards, you can get a 5% discount on your gift card purchases when you use your Target RedCard — including Krispy Kreme gift cards.
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice dog treats were available from Aug. 26 to 31.
To celebrate the Pumpkin Spice season and National Dog Day (Aug. 26), Krispy Kreme released their line of Pup’kin Spice Doggie Doughnuts on Aug. 26. You’ll be able to grab these specialty doughnuts until Aug. 31 at select Krispy Kreme locations, including picking up a six-pack of doggy doughnuts both in-store and in the drive-thru. You’ll be able to pick up these dog treats for $13.99 each depending on your location.
They came in four flavors: Pup’kin Spice Original Glazed, Pup’kin Spice Cake, Pup’kin Spice Maple Peanut, and Pup’kin Spice Cheesecake Swirl.
Krispy Kreme hasn’t announced whether they will be making dog treats apart of their regular menu, but we hope to hear about a new drop soon.