We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
It might be August, but Krispy Kreme is starting fall early by giving us all of their pumpkin spice-themed doughnuts and coffee starting on Aug. 8.
We’ve dug up all the information you need to know to get your favorite fall flavors early this year.
Plus, we also know everything you need to know about the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and other pumpkin-themed drinks and treats for the upcoming season.
But for now, it looks like Krispy Kreme has got a jump on everyone for pumpkin spice season!
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice doughnuts are coming on Aug. 8.
Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice doughnuts are releasing earlier than ever on Aug. 8 this year, alongside their other pumpkin spice-themed desserts. This is a whole month earlier than last year, and they’ve even created new fall-themed desserts to celebrate the season:
- Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut, $2.29: A classic Original Glazed doughnut with a pumpkin spice twist.
- Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut, $2.29: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut with creamy cheesecake filling decorated with cheesecake icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut, $2.29: A perfectly spiced old-fashioned cake doughnut covered in iconic glaze.
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut, $2.29: A Pumpkin Spice Doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice/sugar blend and topped with a swirl of vanilla and coffee buttercream.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte, $3.19: A latte flavored with pumpkin pie sauce, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice seasoning — available hot, iced, or frozen.
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee, $3.19: Iced Coffee blended with pumpkin pie sauce.
A dozen Pumpkin Spice doughnuts will run you $16.99.
If you wanted to pick up assorted dozen Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice-themed doughnuts, it’ll cost you $16.99 — or $1.42 a doughnut. That’s 38.2% less than if you paid for each individual doughnut.
Of course, you could always wait to see if they give away a free or discounted pumpkin spice doughnut to kick off the fall season. We always know the best Krispy Kreme deals that’ll save you on your doughnuts.
Other restaurants won’t introduce pumpkin spice flavors until mid- to late-August.
We all love a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte, but we won’t expect them to come back until Aug. 30. The Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice latte won’t come back until Aug. 17.