Listen, if you love donuts, you gotta love Krispy Kreme. It’s one of my favorite places to get a treat because it’s incredibly simple to get free Krispy Kreme donuts pretty much anytime. In fact, there’s a Krispy Kreme deal going on through tomorrow, Dec. 2: Get $5 off an assorted dozen. We’ll tell you how to get the deal below.
Not only are they always looking for a reason to discount their donuts, but Krispy Kreme offers lots of deals so you can save money on their menu — every day.
There are many ways to get Krispy Kreme coupons and seriously good deals on donuts, and we’ve got them listed here.
Limited-Time Deal: Get a free Krispy Kreme donut with a promo code.
Right now, select rewards members can scoop up a free Krispy Kreme donut or your choice when they place an order online at Krispy Kreme.com or in the Krispy Kreme app and use the promo code HELLOFRIEND during checkout. You must be signed in to redeem this offer. Check your Krispy Kreme account for the offer.
Limited-Time Deal: Get $0 Krispy Kreme delivery through Dec. 7.
Here’s your chance to get Krispy Kreme’s Elf donuts (or your favorite flavors) with free shipping. All you have to do is spend $5 or more at Krispy Kreme, through Dec. 7, and get $0 delivery. Offer is valid online at Krispy Kreme.com and in the Krispy Kreme app.
1. What’s on the Krispy Kreme full menu?
The Krispy Kreme full menu really only has two things: donuts and coffee. They keep their menu fresh by adding new flavors every month and offering deals galore.
The best way to be updated on all the Krispy Kreme deals? Keep an eye out on KCL to get all the free donuts.
Here’s everything you can get from the Krispy Kreme full menu:
- Original Glazed Donuts: $1.69 single / $12.49 dozen
- Specialty Donuts: $1.89 single / $14.49 dozen
- Filled Donuts: $2.09 single / $14.49 dozen
- Seasonal Donuts: $2.29 single / $16.99 dozen
- Original Glazed Mini Donuts: $4.79 for three / $14.29 for 16
- Assorted Mini Donuts: $5.39 for three / $16.29 for 16
- Original Glazed Donut Holes: $3.49 for 10 / $6.49 for 24
- Coffee: $2.09 for small / $2.29 for medium / $2.49 for large
Their “flavors of fall” donut lineup includes these flavors, according to Krispy Kreme.
- Caramel Pecan Brownie: An original glazed donut that has been dipped in brownie batter icing and topped with candied fall pecans and a salted caramel drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Cake: A glazed old-fashioned pumpkin spice cake donut
Cinnamon Latte Lover: A donut dipped in cinnamon icing and topped with a dollop of cinnamon latte buttercream and an autumnal leaf candy piece
Spiced Apple Filled: A donut tossed in cinnamon sugar with apple cider flavored filling
- Blackberry Crisp Filled: A donut with blackberry filling that has been dipped in cinnamon icing and topped with granola
- Chocolate Iced with Autumn Sprinkles: An original glazed donut that has been dipped in chocolate icing and topped with an autumn sprinkle blend
2. Get your first free Krispy Kreme donut when you download their app.
When you download the Krispy Kreme app and become a Krispy Kreme Rewards member, you’ll get a free Original Glazed donut (regularly $1.69). Once you sign up, you’ll be able to find the coupon in the Offers section of the app.
3. Order 12 donuts through the Krispy Kreme app and get a 13th free — forever and ever.
Think of this like a digital punch card. Buy 12 of the same thing via the Krispy Kreme app — coffee, specialty coffee, single donut, or dozens — and you’ll get one of those items free, added to your rewards.
If you forget to purchase through the app, all you have to do is tell the cashier your email or phone number at the register before you pay. And if you also forget to do THAT, you can also take a picture of your receipt and upload the photo to the app to get the credit.
The Krispy Kreme coupon for that freebie can be redeemed at any time within the 90-day expiration period — even on the same day.
4. Get a Krispy Kreme free donut on your birthday just by being a rewards member.
Be sure to add your birthday to the Krispy Kreme app so that you can claim your free Krispy Kreme birthday donut on the offers page. This coupon will last for your entire birthday month, so be sure to claim it before the month is over.
5. Pretty much any time there’s a holiday or special occasion, look out for Krispy Kreme coupons.
Krispy Kreme celebrates major holidays by giving away free doughnuts, like the Krispy Kreme Halloween donuts promotion. Here’s a list of the best deals they’ve done in the past year:
- Christmas: $1 for a dozen (regularly $12.49) on the week leading up to Christmas
- Super Bowl Sunday: $13 for two dozen doughnuts (regularly $24.98)
- Krispy Kreme Senior Deal: In 2022, graduates who wore their cap and gown into a Krispy Kreme got a free dozen
- National Doughnut Day (First Friday of June): Everyone got a free doughnut (regularly $1.69)
- Fourth of July: BOGO deal on dozens
TIP: One of the best Krispy Kreme deals is the Krispy Kreme gas price deal where you could get a dozen donuts for the price of gas (around $4). We’ve seen this deal two times in 2022, in March 2022 and the entire summer of 2022.
6. When the Krispy Kreme BOGO $1 deal happens, jump on it.
One of the best Krispy Kreme promotions ever is their BOGO $1 dozens. That’s right, buy one dozen at regular price, and the second dozen costs just $1.
That comes out to only $13.29 for two dozen Krispy Kreme Original Glazed donuts — a 46.8% discount.
TIP: The Krispy Kreme discounts are random, so the best way to keep up with every Krispy Kreme deal, you should check out their Instagram or Twitter. Or you can keep up with our Krispy Kreme deals where we’ll give you every Krispy deal we can find.
7. Get the freshest doughnuts when the Krispy Kreme Hot Light is on.
The absolute best time to get an Original Glazed donut is when they’ve turned the Krispy Kreme Hot Light on. Workers turn that light on when the donuts have just come off the cooling rack and are at that gooey warm temperature.
And better yet, some locations will even give you a free donut if they have the Hot Light on. Doesn’t hurt to ask!
8. Buy Krispy Kreme Bites at Walmart to save 22% on doughnut holes.
Walmart sells a few Krispy Kreme products, but the only one that’s worth getting is the Krispy Kreme Bites — which are basically Krispy Kreme doughnut holes.
The Bites cost $4.14 for 20 ($0.21 each) and the doughnut holes are $6.49 for 24 ($0.27 each).
9. Don’t buy individually; Krispy Kreme doughnuts really are cheaper by the dozen.
How much is a dozen donuts at Krispy Kreme? A single Original Glazed doughnut at Krispy Kreme costs $1.89, but if you get a dozen Original Glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts for $13.49, you’ll only pay $1.12 for each doughnut. That’s a savings of $9.19 (40.5%!) for 12 doughnuts.
TIP: Leftover doughnuts last two to three days and up to six months if you freeze them. To refresh or reheat the doughnuts, a couple of minutes in an air fryer will give you the best results, but a microwave will work too.
10. Students get Krispy Kreme free donuts for every “A” on their report card.
Students, just show your report card to the cashier and earn up to six Krispy Kreme free donuts. Some Krispy Kremes have age restrictions and might not participate, so make sure to check your local Krispy Kreme by giving them a call.
There are so many ways that good grades turn into student freebies.
11. Get a free dozen donuts every week when you’re a Krispy Kreme employee.
If you become a Krispy Kreme employee (or as they call themselves, Krispy Kremers), you’ll be eligible for many employee benefits such as dental, vision, health, 401(k), life insurance, PTO, and tuition assistance.
Plus, you’ll get a 50% discount on all food and beverage as well as a free dozen doughnuts per week. Let that sink in … 624 doughnuts a year. Free.
If you’re looking for more companies that pay for your college, we’ve got you covered.
12. Don’t have a Krispy Kreme nearby? Walmart sells their doughnuts … for 18% cheaper.
Have you seen the Krispy Kreme displays near the line of registers at Walmart? Now, they straight up don’t taste the same as the just-made doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, but you’ll only be spending $10.98 for a dozen Original Doughnuts — $2.51 cheaper than getting a dozen at Krispy Kreme.
You’re not going to be able to use most of these Krispy Kreme savings strategies on your doughnut purchase at Walmart, but we can help you save money at Walmart.
TIP: Check out the snack aisle for even more Krispy Kreme-themed snacks. In the past, Krispy Kreme has collaborated with Smartfood to make Krispy Kreme popcorn, and they’ve also collaborated with Jelly Belly to make donut-flavored jelly beans.
13. Place your first order on DoorDash to get Krispy Kreme delivered free.
Krispy Kreme delivers via DoorDash, Uber Eats, and the Krispy Kreme app. Only DoorDash will give you free delivery on your first order from Krispy Kreme, but you won’t be able to get points toward the reward system — yet.
Here’s what you can expect for delivery fees from each service:
- DoorDash: $0.99 delivery fee
- Uber Eats: $0.99 delivery fee
- Krispy Kreme App: $3.99 delivery fee
14. Buy Krispy Kreme gift cards from Raise.com to save 20%.
When you buy Krispy Kreme gift cards from Raise.com, you’ll pay up to 20% less than the value on the card. I got a couple of $15 gift cards, but I only paid $11.95 each for them. Every little bit helps!
TIP: While you can’t add gift cards to the app, you can still get points toward freebies if you tell the cashier your phone number or email when you purchase your doughnuts.
15. In the battle of Krispy Kreme vs Dunkin’, Dunkin’ Donuts has lower prices.
Who’s cheaper, Krispy Kreme or Dunkin’ Donuts? Overall, Krispy Kreme is more expensive than Dunkin’.
Single doughnuts cost between $1.89 and $2.09 at Krispy Kreme — up to 52.6% more expensive than Dunkin’s $0.99 doughnuts.
Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ sell their doughnut holes for $0.27 and $0.26, respectively.
A large latte costs $4.09 at Krispy Kreme and $3.69 at Dunkin’ Donuts. And if you like those prices, we can do even better; we have lots of ways to save at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Here’s a list of other popular items at both locations:
16. Get your Krispy Kreme coffee from Walmart to make at home.
If you want the taste of Krispy Kreme coffee at home, you can purchase their coffee beans at your local Walmart for only $8.99. That’ll make you about 16 cups of coffee, so you’ll be paying $0.56/cup. That’s a 77.5% discount on your Krispy Kreme coffee.
17. There are 190 calories in each Krispy Kreme donut.
How many calories for a Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut? There are 190 calories for an Original Glazed Krispy Kreme donut. Here’s more caloric information for the Krispy Kreme menu:
- Large Latte ($4.09): 230 calories
- Strawberry/Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles ($2.09): 260 calories
- Original Filled Original Glazed ($2.19): 280 calories
- Glazed Lemon Filled ($2.19): 290 calories
- Chocolate Iced Custard Filled ($2.19): 300 calories
- Iced Mocha ($4.59): 430 calories
18. There are a lot of limited-edition Krispy Kreme donuts.
Every month, Krispy Kreme releases a new limited-time flavor that you can enjoy for the month. Plus, they’ve also done Krispy Kreme Cinnamon Roll Sunday and Chocolate Donut Fridays.
Here are a few of our favorite exclusive Krispy Kreme donuts that have come out in the past:
- August 2022: Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice
- May 2022: Krispy Kreme Honey Donuts
- April 2022: Krispy Kreme Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- February 2022: Heart-Shaped Krispy Kreme Valentine’s Donuts
19. Get free Krispy Kreme gift cards from Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is an amazing program that gives you free gift cards just for answering surveys and watching videos — even Krispy Kreme gift cards.
Learn all about how to start getting freebies with Swagbucks.