We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
America runs on Dunkin’, but getting a Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee every day can add up. Luckily, we know all of the Dunkin’ Donuts deals and specials that can get you a discount on your cup of joe every morning.
We’ll show you how you can always get a free donut for taking the Dunkin’ survey, the differences between Starbucks vs. Dunkin’, and even where to order your Dunkin’ delivery.
Before you order your Dunkin’ Donuts coffee, you should always check out KCL’s Dunkin’ coupons for the best Dunkin’ Donuts deals.
1. Get the best Dunkin’ Donuts deals & coupons through the Dunkin’ Rewards program.
With the Dunkin’ Rewards, you’ll earn 10 points for every $1 spent. Points will automatically be added to your account if you use your Dunkin’ app and up to 24 hours later if you upload your receipt to your rewards account. You’ll still get Dunkin’ Donuts deals that can get you free drinks and extra points on your Dunkin’ purchases. Make sure to check the “Offers” page on the Dunkin’ app (iOS / Android) before you get your coffee. These deals cycle out every week.
Here are some of the offers we’ve seen:
- Double points on Thursdays
- 100 points extra when ordering specific drinks
- Free Medium Dunkin’ Refresher (reg. $3.99)
TIP: If you purchase 12 drinks in one month, you’ll get a “Boosted Status” and earn 12 points for every $1 spent. This status will last for three months.
2. Earn free Dunkin’ Donuts coffee with Dunkin’ Rewards.
Once you reach 150 Dunkin’ Rewards points (or $15 spent), you can start redeeming your points. You can start spending your points as soon as you hit 150 points. Here’s what you can get with your Dunkin’ Rewards points:
150 points (or $15 spent):
- Espresso Shot added to a drink (reg. $0.99)
- 3-count Munchkins (reg. $0.90)
- 6-count Hash Browns (reg. $1.39)
250 points (or $25 spent):
- Any classic donut (reg. $1.29)
400 points (or $40 spent):
- Any size iced or hot tea (reg. $2.79)
500 points (or $50 spent):
- Any size iced or hot coffee (reg. $3.19)
600 points (or $60 spent):
- Any wake-up wrap (reg. $2.39)
- Any bagel with cream cheese or butter (reg. $2.89)
700 points (or $70 spent):
- Any size iced or hot espresso (reg. $1.15)
- Any size cold brew (reg. $3.99)
- Any size refresher (reg. $3.29)
800 points (or $80 spent):
- Any core breakfast sandwich (reg. $4.49)
900 points (or $90 spent):
- Any size iced or hot signature latte (reg. $5.29)
- Any size frozen drink (reg. $5.19)
TIP: The tier of Dunkin’ Rewards that’ll get you the most out of your points is the 150-point tier. You’ll be able to get up to 9.3% of your spend back in freebies. The worst tier is the 700-point tier — it’s worth at most 4.8% cash back.
3. Always ask for your Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee with less ice to get more for your money.
When you order a Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee, they will generally fill the cup halfway with ice before pouring the coffee, but if you want more coffee (who doesn’t), then you should always ask for less ice.
You can ask for no ice, but when I asked for no ice, they claimed that they couldn’t do that. Maybe that’s because it’s in the name … “iced” coffee.
4. Never order a Dunkin’ Box of Joe — it’s 41% more expensive than ordering an extra-large coffee.
A Dunkin’ Box of Joe is a 96-ounce box of coffee that’ll cost you $15.99, which is $0.17/oz. While it may seem like a good deal, the extra-large size of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is 24 ounces for $2.29, or $0.10/oz.
That means getting a Box of Joe will cost you 41.2% more than buying four 24-ounce coffees.
Note: When you used to bring in a clean cup to Dunkin’, they’d give you a full cup of coffee for only $0.99. However, this has been discontinued due to Covid-19, and there are no plans on bringing this promotion back.
5. Dunkin’ Donuts donuts are cheaper than Krispy Kreme — up to 33%.
Don’t forget, Dunkin’ Donuts sells … donuts. But in the battle of Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin’ Donuts — who wins? Dunkin’ Donuts donuts are cheaper than Krispy Kreme donuts by 33.6% for a single donut and 16.7% cheaper for a dozen donuts.
Plus, Dunkin’ Donuts donuts are a flat price no matter which donut you purchase, while specialty donuts at Krispy Kreme will cost you $0.20 – $0.60 more. How much is a dozen donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts? Here’s the breakdown:
- Single Donut: $0.99
- Half Dozen: $5.79
- Dozen Donuts: $9.99
Krispy Kreme prices
- Single Donut: $1.49
- Specialty Donut: $1.69 or $2.09
- Dozen (Original Glazed): $11.99
- Dozen (assorted): $13.99
But if you want to get free and discounted donuts at Krispy Kreme, make sure to brush up on how to get Krispy Kreme free donuts.
6. Earn 3x Dunkin’ Rewards points for your Dunkin’ Birthday reward.
When you sign up for Dunkin’ Rewards, make sure you put your birthday to get 3x points on your birthday. That’ll get you that much closer to your free Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
Instead of spending $50 to get a free coffee drink from Dunkin’, you only have to spend $17 to earn the 500 points required for a free iced or hot coffee drink (reg. $3.19). And if you have boosted status (see Tip 2), you’ll only have to spend $14.
Looking for free food? There are many more ways to get birthday freebies from different restaurants that’ll get you free food all day long.
7. Take the Dunkin’ survey on your receipt to get a free donut.
An easy way to score an awesome Dunkin’ Donut’s deal is to get a free donut by filling out the Dunkin’ survey that you can find on the bottom of your receipt.
You’ll always get a free donut when you fill out the receipt, making this one of the few Dunkin’ Donuts deals that’s available every time you order.
It’s just one of the ways you can get free food — no complaining necessary.
8. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is cheaper than Starbucks — up to 16%.
If you’re deciding to get a coffee from either Dunkin’ Donuts or Starbucks, you should know that Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is a better deal … it’s cheaper by 16.7%.
In fact, the only size at Dunkin’ that will cost you more is the small, 10-ounce coffee:
- Dunkin’ Coffee
- Small (10 oz): $1.59 or $0.16/oz
- Medium (14 oz): $1.89 or $0.14/oz
- Large (20 oz): $2.09 or $0.11/oz
- X-Large (24 oz): $2.29 or $0.10/oz
- Tall (12 oz): $1.85 or $0.15/oz
- Grande (16 oz): $2.10 or $0.13/oz
- Venti (20 oz): $2.45 or $0.12/oz
If you really need your Starbucks fix, we know all the Starbucks menu hacks that’ll save you on your next order.
9. Get a discounted Dunkin’ Donuts gift card to get up to 10% off of your Dunkin’ purchases.
Before you order at Dunkin’, you should check Raise.com to see if they have any deals on Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards. We’ve seen discounts between 1 – 10%.
TIP: You should also check the Restaurant.com Dining Discount Pass, since they often have Dunkin’ Donuts coupons that can get you discounts on sandwiches and drinks.
10. The Dunkin’ Donuts breakfast menu is available all day.
The Dunkin’ Donuts breakfast menu is available all day, every day. That means you can get every breakfast sandwich or wrap whenever you want. Or donuts.
Here are a few of the most popular breakfast items you can get at Dunkin’:
- Croissant: $1.49
- Bagel & Cream Cheese: $2.09
- Turkey, Cheddar & Bacon Sandwich: $3.69
NOTE: Dunkin’ cycles out their breakfast menu regularly, so you can’t expect Corn Muffins, Impossible Breakfast Sandwiches, and Crullers at every Dunkin’ you visit.
11. Always get your Dunkin’ Donuts delivery from Uber Eats for the cheapest delivery fee.
The best third-party delivery app to get Dunkin’ Donuts delivery is from Uber Eats, since they have the cheapest delivery fee. This is how they stack up again other delivery apps:
12. Get 10% off your Dunkin’ order when you present your student or military ID.
If you show your college ID or military ID at a participating Dunkin’ Donuts location, you’ll get 10% off your order. Make sure to contact your local Dunkin’ before asking for the discount since not all locations participate.
TIP: If you’re looking for more student or military discounts, we know everywhere you can get a student discount or military discount with your ID. And although Dunkin’ doesn’t have a senior or teacher discount, we’ve got a list of other places with great senior discounts and teacher discounts.
13. There’s such a thing as 24-hour Dunkin’ Donuts, but you may have to use the Dunkin’ Donuts drive-thru.
The 24-hour Dunkin’ Donuts is amazing for a late-night coffee, but you might not be able to get inside the Dunkin’ to get your coffee. However, you can get your coffee through the Dunkin’ Donuts drive-thru.
Note: Not every Dunkin’ is open 24 hours or has a drive-thru. Make sure to check your local Dunkin’s hours before making your late-night coffee run.
14. Celebrate national food holidays for free Dunkin’ Donuts coffee & donuts.
You can get Dunkin’ Donuts deals during their favorite food holidays. When you go to a Dunkin’ Donuts location on National Coffee Day (Sept. 29), you’ll get a free medium or large Dunkin’ Donuts coffee when you’re a member of Dunkin’ Rewards.
And on National Donut Day (or the first Friday of June), you can get a free donut of your choice (regularly $0.99) with the purchase of any size drink.
15. Use the Dunkin Donuts secret menu to get special themed drinks.
You can add any flavored syrup or swirl for only $0.50 each at Dunkin’, which means that the Dunkin’ Donuts secret menu is infinite. Here are some of the best items on the Dunkin’ Donuts secret menu:
Hazelnut Mocha ($3.49)
Iced Coffee (reg. $2.49) + Mocha Flavor Swirl (reg. $0.50) + Hazelnut Flavor Shot (reg. $0.50)
Girl Scout Cookie – Samoa ($3.49)
Iced Coffee (reg. $2.49) + Carmel Swirl (reg. $0.50) + Unsweet Coconut (reg. $0.50) + Cream & Sugar (no charge)
Toasted French Vanilla ($3.99)
Iced Coffee (reg. $2.49) + French Vanilla Shot (reg. $0.50) + Toasted Almond Shot (reg. $0.50) + Almond Milk (reg. $0.50)
Iced Coffee (reg. $2.49) + Hazelnut Swirl (reg. $0.50) + Salted Caramel Swirl (reg. $0.50)
16. Dunkin’ Donuts jobs will get you a free drink every shift.
Dunkin’ Donuts jobs will get you a free drink of any size (up to $4.99 in value) on your break during your shift. Unfortunately, you won’t get a free drink outside of your shift, only a 10% discount.
17. Use Apple Pay at any Dunkin’ to get your coffee as soon as possible.
Does Dunkin’ take Apple Pay? Yes, you can pay for your Dunkin’ order with Apple Pay through the Dunkin’ Donuts app or with your phone at the register.
You can also use other electronic wallets like Google Pay to check out at Dunkin’.
18. Get your Dunkin’ Donuts creamer and Dunkin’ K-Cups from Walmart to bring the taste of Dunkin’ home.
America runs on Dunkin’, but if you don’t have one near you, you can get Dunkin’ Donuts creamer and Dunkin’ K-Cups at your local Walmart to get Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at home. Here are some of the products you can get at Walmart: