We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Every year, Dunkin’ Donuts celebrates Valentine’s Day by releasing the Dunkin’ Donuts Valentine’s Day menu which includes special drinks and donuts. We’ve found out everything you need to know about the Valentine’s Day menu at Dunkin’, and we even found out what deals you can expect through the Dunkin’ Rewards app.
We even have all the information you need to know about the Starbucks Valentine’s Day menu.
Enjoy two different heart-shaped donuts on the Dunkin’ Donuts Valentine’s Day menu.
Dunkin’ Donuts releases two heart-shaped donuts every year in the first half of February. Based on release dates from previous years, we expect the Dunkin’ Donuts Valentine’s Day Menu to drop on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023. These limited donuts can be purchased for $1.79 each and $14.99 for a dozen. Here are the donuts that you can get from the Dunkin’ Donuts Valentine’s Day menu:
- Brownie Batter Donut: a heart-shaped donut filled with brownie batter filling and chocolate frosting. It’s topped with Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles.
- Cupid’s Choice Donut: a heart-shaped donut filled with cream and topped with strawberry frosting. It’s topped with Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles.
Related: Starbucks Valentine’s Day Menu
Get exclusive Dunkin’ Donuts Valentine’s Day drinks to pair with your donuts.
In the past few years, Dunkin’ has released two drinks to pair with their heart-shaped donuts. These drinks are exclusive to the Valentine’s Day season, so you won’t be able to get them again until next year. Here are the drinks that they released last year with prices for the large size:
- Cocoa Mocha Iced Signature Latte (reg. $5.49): Dunkin’s signature latte with extra mocha and topped with whipped cream, mocha syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Pink Strawberry Coconut Refresher (reg. $3.99): green tea sweetened with strawberry dragon fruit and coconut milk.
Become a Dunkin’ Rewards member to receive special deals on Valentine’s Day.
With all the new Dunkin’ Rewards changes made in 2022, you need a lot more points to start earning your free Dunkin’. Luckily, Dunkin’ tends to announce deals that they run to coincide with the release of the Dunkin’ Valentine’s Day menu.
These deals range from tripling the amount of points that you can earn to discounted Dunkin’ gift cards. Here’s what we’ve seen in the past:
- Valentine’s Day Weekend 2022: 3x rewards points with any purchase
- Valentine’s Day 2022: 100 bonus points with any purchase
- Valentine’s Day 2021: $5 bonus card with the purchase of a $25 gift card
- Valentine’s Day 2020: 10-count Munchkins (reg. $3.50) for only $2
Take the Dunkin’ Receipt survey to get a free heart-shaped donut.
When you go grab your Dunkin’ order, you should always ask for your receipt so you can fill out the Dunkin’ Receipt survey. By answering the survey, you can get a free donut on your next Dunkin’ order — including a heart-shaped donut.
Each survey takes around three minutes to complete, and it’s one of the best ways to get free food without complaining.