Sunday, Sept. 29 is National Coffee Day 2019. We’ve got the best deals and freebies to help you celebrate. Stay caffeinated, friends.
1. Get a free cup of coffee and a free Original Glazed Doughnut at Krispy Kreme.
No purchase required. You can also try their limited-time, Original Filled, Coffee Kreme Doughnut this week in honor of the coffee holiday!
2. Buy one cup of hot coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts and get one free.
3. Get any-size coffee at 7-Eleven for $1.
Stop by any 7-Eleven on Sept. 29 and get any-size coffee for just $1.
4. Get a free High Brew coffee at Whole Foods.
Download and print the coupon from HighBrew.com on Sept. 29 and take it into any Whole Foods for your free brew.
5. Get a free drip coffee or tea, as well as 25% off coffee beans at Peet’s Coffee.
Take advantage of overlapping promotions: 25% off all beans and a free drip coffee or tea.
Shopping online? Use the promo code COFFEEDAY19 to get 25% off your bean purchase.
You can also sign up for their newsletter to get 10% off any order, but you can’t stack it with the 25% National Coffee Day offer, so we say wait on the 10% until next time.
6. Text FREECOFFEE to 64827 to get a coupon for a free coffee at Cumberland Farms.
You can choose free hot coffee, iced coffee, tea, cappuccino or hot chocolate.
7. Silk will reimburse you for your plant-based coffee beverage. Seriously.
Send a PayPal request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the cost of your dairy-free coffee drink and your order as a note. They’ll reimburse you up to $5. They’re only giving away $5,000 in free coffee though, so don’t dawdle with your request!
8. Download the Pilot Flying J app to get a free cup of coffee.
9. Get a medium hot coffee for $1 at Caribou Coffee.
You can also get a medium Cold Press Black for $2 or a Nitro Black coffee for $3. No coupons needed.
10. Order a cold brew coffee through the Sheetz app and get it free.
You can get any size or flavor of cold brew totally free.
11. Get free cold brew or frappe at Kwik Trip through the Kwik Trip app.
12. Get a free Tim Hortons coffee from the Tims Rewards app.
Make a purchase of at least $.50 from Sept. 28-29 and you’ll get a free “Tims Reward,” which works out to a free coffee. The reward also includes other beverages and some baked goods.
13. Skip Starbucks on National Coffee Day 2019.
Just like last year, Starbucks isn’t advertising any National Coffee Day deals. We’re sure you’ll get plenty of deals and freebies, though, from all of the places that do have them!