Remember when couponing meant keeping a binder overstuffed with cutout coupons?
Times have (thankfully!) changed — and now technology has made couponing wayyyyy easier.
I’ve compiled a list of THE best apps and websites you should be using to save all the money in 2019.
1. Sign up with Paribus to find out when there’s a price drop on your online orders.
Paribus will monitor the digital receipts sent to your email and notify you of any price drops.
If anything you’ve purchased from qualifying stores drops in price, Paribus will give you instructions for requesting your price adjustment.
And if your Amazon Prime shipment is late (and if it was guaranteed to arrive on a certain date), Paribus will inform you and help you negotiate with Amazon to get compensated.
Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provided.
2. Download the Krazy Coupon Lady App to stay on top of all the deals as they happen.
The KCL app keeps tabs on all the best deals and sales, so all you have to do is browse our app to see everything, or search by specific items or stores.
Best yet, you can set up real-time deal alerts on various brands and products so that when we find a rad sale, it’ll go right to your smartphone and let you know.
3. Use Ibotta to find special offers and promos.
Before you go shopping, you can use Ibotta to see if there are any discounts on the products you plan on buying.
After your shopping trip, scan your receipt to get cash back!
4. Go to Gift Card Granny and Raise to find discounted gift cards or to sell your unused ones.
When you shop at a store pretty regularly, it’s worth checking out these sites.
Both sites buy gift cards and sell them at a discounted price. Right now you can find Target gift cards up to 8% off their preloaded value.
5. If you’re a Target fan, download their store app — which features Cartwheel!
Cartwheel has tons of offers every day and is a must-have if you shop at Target on the regular.
You can also scan products at the store to see if there are any current offers available for them.
6. Use Checkout51 to find offers for grocery shopping.
You can find tons of offers on groceries just by checking out this app.
Offers are updated every Thursday, and like many of the apps, you mark the items you want to purchase and scan your receipt.
You can receive cash back on all kinds of products. Right now you get $1 cash back on any Sunsweet dried fruit.
7. Check out Coupons.com for coupon codes, digital coupons and printable coupons.
This is a great place to find tons of coupon codes, reward member offers and more.
8. Use Billcutterz to cut down on your monthly payments.
By giving them access to your bill, Billcutterz will try to negotiate the best offers possible to lower your monthly costs like cable, phone, etc.
They only charge you if they save you money, and then only 50% of the amount you saved for the first 12 months of that payment.
9. Go to Brickseek to see which stores have the item you want.
Say you’re at Walmart and you find a phone case on sale, but you want another one for your friend.
Just plug in the UPC on Brickseek, and it will show you where you can find the phone case in stock.
10. Get the Amazon app to compare prices.
By downloading the Amazon app, you can scan items at stores like Walmart when you’re out shopping, and if you find them on Amazon for cheaper, you can just order it right then and there!
11. Before you buy anything on Amazon, check Camel Camel Camel.
Camel Camel Camel allows you to check items you want to buy on Amazon and shows you whether you should wait or buy now.
12. Download Fetch Rewards to find rebates on popular products.
This is similar to Ibotta in that you can find rebates on products you are going to buy — and then all you have to do is upload your receipt to the app.
13. Earn rewards by using the Swagbucks app.
You earn Swagbucks by shopping or by taking surveys and watching videos on the app. For example, shopping at Walmart earns you 10 SB for every $1 spent, and surveys and videos can earn you 1 SB to 3,000 SBs.
When you earn enough of these, you can redeem them for gift cards to stores like Amazon, Target and Starbucks. Usually you can count on about $1 per 100 Swagbucks.
14. Use Local Saver when you are shopping locally.
This is a great resource when you like to shop at smaller businesses.
This site shows you tons of sales and promotions going on in your local area nationwide.
15. Download Shopkick and earn rewards just by walking into a store.
Depending on the store, you can earn points (or “kicks” as they call them) by walking in, scanning items, scanning receipts and/or a linked card.
Every 250 kicks are equal to $1 in gift cards, and you need at least 500 kicks to redeem your points for a gift card.