You should know how to grab cheap electronics, whether you’re planning a gift or upgrading for yourself. And taking advantage of tech sales is essential.
Black Friday, Prime Day, and seasonal sales are some of the best times to scoop up a new smartphone, TV, or game console on the cheap. Here are the stores and sales you should keep an eye on.
Don’t forget to download the official KCL app for more tips on getting cheap electronics.
1. Buy iPhones for sale when new generations are released.
Apple has announced the iPhone 12 series to release in later 2020, so you’ve gotta expect stores will be trying to get rid of the old iPhone 11s and iPhone Xs.
Bookmark the KCL Apple page and keep up with Apple Black Friday deals.
2. Use your Target RedCard when you buy a new Apple Watch.
In 2019, Target had the Apple Watch Series 3 on sale for $199.99 (reg. $279.00).
Plus, you could use your Target RedCard for another 5% off.
3. Shop Walmart Black Friday for cheap iPads.
There are also plenty of sales on Android tablets, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (reg. $329.99) for just $199.00.
4. Buy an Echo device on Amazon Prime Day for over 50% off.
5. Check out Best Buy Black Friday for a new laptop.
Best Buy Black Friday is a great opportunity to upgrade your old laptop. For Black Friday 2020, Best Buy is knocking $400 off their Lenovo Yoga, giving you a quality laptop for $1,199.99 (reg. $1,599.99).
And that’s hardly the only laptop deal they’ve got for Black Friday 2020. Take a look at some of these other sales:
- HP Spectre 15.6″ Touch Screen Laptop (reg. $1,599.99) for $1,099.99
- HP ENVY 13.3″ Touch Screen Laptop (reg. $999.99) for just $749.99
- HP Pavillion 14″ Touch Screen Laptop (reg. $749.99) for just $499.99
6. Buy Fire tablets on Amazon Prime Day.
This was a crazy Amazon Prime Day when it came to tablet deals. Almost the entire lineup of Fire Tablets was discounted.
The best deal available was if you were looking for a tablet for your kids. The Fire HD 10 Kids Edition was $70 off its usual $200 price tag.
7. Pick up a new Fitbit on the cheap with Costco Black Friday.
It’s the perfect holiday gift in anticipation of the usual New Year’s resolutions.
8. Buy streaming devices like a Fire Stick or Roku at Target.
Cut the cable cord and opt for a Roku or Amazon Fire TV Stick. Target just had an awesome Circle deal for 50% off a Fire TV Stick. Combined with the 5% off as a RedCard holder, you could grab a $50.00 streaming device for just $23.74.
Or, if you’re not a Fire TV fan, Target also ran a quick sale in October 2020, knocking $8 to $12 off their Roku devices.
9. Grab Xbox bundle deals from Walmart.
When you’re shopping for a new console, you can score some big savings with bundles. Here’s a great bundle I saw at Walmart in July 2019:
Free shipping on orders of $35+ or free store pickup
Final Price: as low as $299.00
With the next generation Xbox Series X coming in November, expect some Black Friday deals on the Xbox One, since it’s on its way out.
10. Look for Beats by Dre at Walmart.
In October 2020, Walmart had a big sale on Beats by Dre headphones. They were offering a rollback sale on Beats Pro Wireless Headphones (reg. $299.95) for just $199.95.
If you’re a Prime member, check Amazon for Beats deals too. I’ve seen them discounted as much as 50% off!
11. Upgrade your Amazon tech for cheap at Kohl’s Black Friday.
Kohl’s Black Friday 2020 has tons of great deals on Amazon electronics, with many of them 50% off or more. Here are a few that caught my eye:
- Alexa Show 8 HD (reg.$129.99) for $64.99
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd-gen (reg. $39.99) for $18.99
- Amazon Echo Show 5 (reg. $89.99) for $44.99
12. Upgrade your smart TV with Best Buy Black Friday deals.
They’ve also discounted some of their other smart TVs for Black Friday, as well as accessories like soundbars and speakers.
13. Or snag a smart TV from Walmart in the fall.
Walmart has gone all out with the smart TV deals for fall 2020. Within a few weeks, they’ve had 14 different smart TVs on sale. Here’s one that caught my eye:
Free shipping on orders of $35+
Final Price: $998
Walmart Black Friday 2020 also has plenty of smart TV deals, like the 40″ Roku Smart TV (reg. $169) for just $98!
Don’t Scroll Up! These are the articles mentioned: