We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Walmart must be as obsessed with Netflix shows as we are; the biggest big-box store is now their official merch seller.
Fans looking for official shirts, stuffed animals, and Funko Pop! figures for shows like “Squid Game,” “Stranger Things,” and “The Witcher” now have a one-stop shop.
Here’s what you need to know:
Walmart is the exclusive home of dozens of special Netflix fan merch items.
The Netflix Hub is officially live and will feature more offerings in the coming months, but their selection already has dozens of items nobody else has, including:
- Ada Twist Cuddle Plush ($10.97) – Walmart First-To-Market Exclusive
- CoComelon 4 pc Toddler Bed Set with Bonus Blanket ($36.97) – Walmart Exclusive
- Baking Kits ($15.98) – Walmart Exclusive; Available in store only
- Squid Game Funko Pop! Set of 4 vinyl characters ($35.12) – Walmart Exclusive
- Stranger Things Bluetooth cassette player ($64.88) – Walmart Exclusive
- The Witcher Netflix Transformed Geralt Dark Horse Collectible Statue ($59.88) – Walmart Exclusive
- Waffles + Mochi: The Cookbook ($17.99)
Walmart beats Hot Topic and Amazon prices on similar Netflix items.
There are lots of places to get Netflix-related merch, but we’ve found that Walmart tends to have the lowest prices on comparable items.
- Hot Topic features 110 online-exclusive Squid Game-themed shirts priced between $19.12 – $31.12, and that’s after a special 20% discount. Squid Game shirts on the Netflix Hub at Walmart cost as low as $12.88.
- Stranger Things Funko Pop! figures vary widely in price on all platforms, but a “Hopper with Donut” costs $21.20 at Amazon and only $16.99 at Walmart.
- Walmart barely beats Amazon’s prices on Squid Game beanies. $15.96 vs. $15.99. (The Walmart version, however, is official merch; Amazon’s isn’t.)
You’ll still want to price match before you buy.
In some cases, we found that Walmart wasn’t actually the winner in the fandom price wars. But you can use Walmart’s online price match to get Walmart to drop their prices to match their competitors. Here are some examples of Walmart prices being more or equal to other stores:
- A 7″ The Witcher action figure costs $24.99 at Walmart, but only $21.99 at Amazon.
- A 7″ Geralt Kikimora battle figure costs $29.99 at both Walmart and Gamestop.
- Waffles & Mochi: The Cookbook debuts first at Walmart for $17.99 on Nov. 27, but if you wait until Dec. 7, it’ll only cost you $15.99 at Amazon.
- Ada Twist, Scientist hardcover book, $14.01 at Walmart and Amazon.
Fans will be able to vote on future merchandise via the Hub.
The Netflix Hub at Walmart does more than just sell Netflix gear; it also intends to create more immersive customer experiences, with video trailers, free printable activities, and more.
The site plans to introduce a contest called Netflix Fan Select, where fans can vote on merchandise they’d like to see from popular Netflix shows and the winners will become real.
Get $10 off your Netflix Walmart purchase when you place your first pickup order.
Use the promo code WOWFRESH at checkout, and if it’s indeed your first time using Walmart Pickup, you’ll get $10 off your first order of $50+.
This is one of our many Walmart savings tips that’ll help you spend less, whether you’re buying CoCo Melon merch or cocoa and melons.