Blaze Pizza is pretty excited about adding White Claw hard seltzer to the menu. So excited, in fact, they’ve used the popular alcoholic beverage in their pizza crust.
On Thursday, June 18, you can walk into select Blaze Pizza locations to order a pizza with White Claw crust for dine-in or carryout.
Would you try one?
They’re using Mango White Claw instead of water with these pizzas’ dough.
The result, according to Business Insider, is a crispier-than-usual crust, with a hint of tropical sweetness.
No, you don’t have to be 21 to order this crust. The alcohol is cooked out.
Prices are the same as what you’d pay for other pizzas.
The White Claw crust is just a new crust option. There’s no change in price to try it.
You won’t, however, be able to DoorDash this dish to your home. It’s for dine-in or carryout only.
Blaze’s top chef has shared what tastes best with this pizza.
Executive Chef Brad Kent, who came up with the idea for the unconventional mash-up, says this particular order maximizes the White Claw Crust Pizza:
- Red Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Red Bell Pepper
- Arugula Finish
Nearly 60 restaurants will offer the White Claw pizza.
Check to see if your Blaze Pizza is one of the select locations for this special pie:
- Albany, NY – Western Ave.
- Alhambra, CA – Garfield
- Ames, IA – ISU
- Ammon, ID – Sandcreek Commons
- Arcadia, CA – W Naomi Ave.
- Azusa, CA – Alosta Ave.
- Boca Raton, FL
- Brea, CA – Imperial Hwy
- Burbank, CA – Burbank Empire
- Chicago, IL – Belmont
- Chicago, IL – Loyola University
- Chicago, IL – Ontario
- Chula Vista, CA – Otay Ranch Town Center
- Claremont, CA – Indian Hill
- Davie, FL
- Davis, CA – F Street
- Des Moines, IA- MLK Jr Pkwy
- Durham, NC – McFarland
- El Paso, TX – Fort Bliss
- Encinitas, CA – El Camino Real
- Fort Lauderdale, FL – Cypress Creek
- Fullerton, CA – Orangefair Mall
- Garner, NC – Cabela Dr.
- Glendale, CA – Glendale Galleria
- Glendora, CA – Lone Hill Ave.
- Gold River, CA – Golden Center Ln
- Holly Springs, NC – Grand Hill Pl
- Hollywood, CA – Sunset Vine Tower
- Huntington Beach, CA – Goldenwest
- Irvine, CA – UCI
- Jacksonville, NC – Gateway Marketplace
- Jupiter, FL – Sims Creek Plaza
- La Verne, CA – Foothill Blvd.
- Monrovia, CA – Foothill Blvd
- Morrisville, NC – Market Center Dr
- Niles, IL
- North Hollywood, CA – Victory Blvd.
- Orange, CA – Glassell St
- Orange, CA – Tustin St.
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Panorama City, CA – Van Nuys Blvd.
- Pasadena, CA – Colorado Blvd
- Pasadena, CA – N. Fair Oaks
- Roseville, CA – Highland Reserve
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- San Diego, CA – Balboa Ave
- Schenectady, NY – Balltown Road
- South Pasadena, CA – Fair Oaks Ave.
- Thousand Oaks, CA – Thousand Oaks Blvd.
- Tinley Park, IL
- Twin Falls, ID – Fillmore St.
- West Boca Raton, FL – State Road 7
- West Des Moines, IA – Galleria @ Jordan’s Creek
- West Des Moines, IA – Valley West Mall
- West Kendall, FL – London Square
- Wilmington, NC – Renaissance Market
- Yorba Linda, CA – Imperial Hwy
Blaze says it’s not likely that this will ever become part of the menu.
For now, it looks like a one-day-only kind of event. But they’ve cracked that door of possibility open juuuuust a little.