Keto breakfast recipes can get old fast if you’re preparing the same low-carb food every day. (Scrambled eggs, anyone?)
If you’re looking for easy keto breakfast ideas, try these make-ahead, keto-friendly recipes. Plus, I’ve included a list of keto go-to staples and a few ways to save on key items on the diet.
Ready to get your best-life keto breakfast on? Let’s go!
Plus, check out these produce and healthy-eating articles!
1. Make-ahead breakfast alert! These Chocolate Keto Muffins only have two net carbs.
- Via KetoConnect
Make these Low-Carb Chocolate Keto Muffins ahead of time and stick them in the freezer.
They’ll make an easy keto breakfast at only two net carbs per serving!
2. Freeze a batch of Broccoli, Ham and Egg Bites for busy mornings.
3. Enjoy crispy Grain-Free Sausage and Cheese Biscuits.
Loaded with coconut flour and eggs, these aren’t your average breakfast biscuits!
In under 15 minutes, you can make 32 of these Grain-Free Sausage and Cheese Bites with enough protein to fuel your energy all morning.
See egg deals.
4. Try easy Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels made with almond flour.
At first glance, these Sausage and Cream Cheese Pinwheels look too crispy and bread-filled to be keto. But don’t let that fool you!
Almond flour is the secret ingredient to this densely rich breakfast dish that’s surprisingly keto friendly.
See almond flour deals.
5. Craving pizza for your keto breakfast? Try Mini Pizza Egg Bakes.
- Via Ruled.me
It’s perfectly normal to crave cold pizza for breakfast. But when you’re in ketosis, that’s out of the question.
These Mini Pizza Egg Bakes have four carbs and will quench that pizza craving in under 10 minutes.
6. Eat or freeze these Vegetarian Three Cheese Quiche Stuffed Peppers.
- Via Ruled.me
When it comes to a keto breakfast, any traditional quiche crust is ruled out as a breakfast option. But these Vegetarian Three Cheese Quiches use peppers as the crust to cradle a light, fluffy egg mixture in the middle. The best part? You can throw them in the freezer for an upcoming brunch (aren’t they fancy?) or for busy mornings.
7. Make a Cinnamon Flax Seed Muffin in a Mug for an easy keto breakfast.
- Via Wholesome Yum
Have one minute and a mug? Then you can handle making this Cinnamon Flax Seed Muffin in a Mug recipe from Wholesome Yum.
This warm keto breakfast treat is gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and nut free. Your only problem will be trying to figure out how to stop after just one muffin!
8. Enjoy your avocado toast on Keto Bread — it’s only one carb per slice.
Missing bread on keto? Not anymore!
This Keto Bread has only one net carb per slice and can be made ahead of time for breakfast toast. Or top it with your favorite keto-friendly toppings like avocado or homemade almond butter.
9. Make Keto Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole the night before a hectic morning.
- Via Keto Diet App
Throw this easy Keto Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole into the Crock-Pot the night before a hectic morning.
Made with eggs, veggies, mushrooms, and parmesan, it pairs perfectly with a freshly sliced avocado before heading out the door.
See slow cooker deals.
10. Make Cinnamon Keto Granola with only five ingredients.
- Via Keto Connect
When you think keto, you rarely think granola. But this keto-friendly granola has only five ingredients: sugar-free maple syrup, chia seeds, coconut flakes, pecans and almonds, and ground flax.
Make it ahead of time, stick individual portions in snack bags, and grab a bag for a keto breakfast on the go.
11. Try Almond Flour Paleo Pancakes when you want a keto breakfast that’s not eggs.
- Via Bulletproof
At just four net carbs per serving, these Almond Flour Paleo Pancakes are just what you need to get through your morning.
Freeze a batch and reheat the pancakes on busy mornings.
12. Say “hello, again” to cereal with Keto-Friendly Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- Via Gnom-Gnom
This homemade Keto-Friendly Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal is just two net carbs per serving. Yes, seriously.
Make a batch and seal it in an airtight container for a breakfast worth waking up for.
13. Get your crumbly baked goods fix with Oil-Free Blueberry Scones.
Too many baked goods on the keto diet turn out oily, but not these Oil-Free Blueberry Scones! These have a streusel topping that’ll rock your breakfast world, while keeping you satisfied until lunch.
Freeze the scones for a quick keto breakfast treat.
14. Save money by making your own Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl.
- Via Bulletproof
Learning how to make your own smoothie bowl is like learning how to spin gold since these typically retail for around $9. Chop all the ingredients for a Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl the night before a busy morning. Then blend and eat like royalty.
15. Get your fill of breakfast fat with Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs.
- Via Real Balanced
If you want to start your day with an energy-fueling fat bomb, look no further. This Six-ingredient Cinnamon Roll Fat Bomb mimics a fresh-baked cinnamon bun.
Pair it with bulletproof coffee on your busiest morning.
16. Try the Breakfast BLT Salad with mayo-based dressing.
- Via Low Carb Maven
There’s no reason to reserve salad for dinner. This Breakfast BLT Salad is a perfect example of a well-balanced breakfast. And with a high-fat mayo-based dressing, you don’t have to worry about getting hungry before lunch.
See all produce deals.
Easy keto breakfast ideas and must-have staples:
The name of the game when it comes to sticking with Keto is to start the day out on track, and do that by always having the right stuff on hand. As long as you have the following items in your pantry or refrigerator, you’ll never get stuck without a keto breakfast option:
- Eggs. This is a keto no-brainer, but eggs can be cooked so many ways (even in the microwave, which isn’t as tasty, but works in a pinch).
- Bacon. The easiest (and cleanest!) way to cook bacon is in the oven. Use a foil-lined baking sheet and cook for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees. For crispier bacon, add an oven-safe rack to your baking sheet.
- Avocado. Have ripe and not-yet ripe ones on hand at all times.
- Cheese. String, sliced, melted, doesn’t matter how you do it up, cheese is your keto BFF.
- Cold cuts. This gives you an easy meat option if you need something fast and don’t feel like cooking.
- Keto cereal. This works in a pinch if you aren’t feeling eggs and bacon and you don’t have time to make your own keto granola.
How to save money on your keto breakfast every day.
- Use Amazon’s Subscribe & Save option to save up to 15% on non-perishable items you buy on a regular basis like coconut oil, almond flour, coconut milk, nuts, seeds, and prepackaged Keto snacks.
- Download Ibotta and Checkout51 for cash-back offers on breakfast fruit. You’ll see offers like $0.25 back when you buy strawberries or blueberries. Scan your receipt after you buy to get credited via PayPal. Best part? You can combine these offers with paper coupons!
- Shop Target for food and use your RedCard to pay. This will get you 5% savings on everything you buy.
UP NEXT: Drool-Worthy Keto Air Fryer Recipes