We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
It’s always a good time for cheesecake. But this Easter Nest mini cheesecake recipe in particular will be the perfect ending to your Easter dinner this year. Warning: your family and friends will probably request them every year from now on! They’re a family-friendly dessert that kids can help make, too. And they’re portable enough that you can load them up and serve at a potluck dinner.
We’ve listed out all the ingredients, as well as step-by-step instructions so you can make these little cheesecake cups for your Easter dessert. Or you can make them any time this spring and even save a little extra cash by buying Easter egg candy during after-Easter clearance sales.
For more easy Easter crafts or deals on Easter basket stuffers, be sure to download The Krazy Coupon Lady app!
Here’s everything you need to make this mini cheesecake Easter nest recipe.
Fortunately you don’t need too, too much to make these little guys. Target’s store brand has the lowest prices if you include the 5% Target RedCard discount. If you don’t have a RedCard, Walmart is your best bet for supplies!
- 2 packages cream cheese, 8 oz (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup egg-shaped chocolate candies
Load up on supplies with our shoppable links:
Related: Check out 18 ridiculously easy Easter crafts anyone can do.
Make mini cheesecake nests in less than 30 minutes.
Not only are these little babies delicious, but they’re also really easy to make. This recipe produces 12 mini cheesecake nests. It’s easy to double or even triple if you’re feeding a crowd.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until well blended.
- Add the eggs and mix just until blended.
- Place one cookie on the bottom of each paper-lined muffin cup. Top with cream cheese mixture about two-thirds of the way up the cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the centers are almost set.
- Remove from the oven and cool. While the cakes are cooling, turn the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread coconut onto a large shallow baking sheet. Toast in the oven until the coconut is golden brown, about seven minutes. Cool.
- When the cheesecakes have cooled, top each one with coconut and chocolate eggs.