Confession time: The Cheesecake Factory is my guilty pleasure.
I say guilty because let’s be honest, it’s a little pricey after you just dropped all that money in the mall. Here are some tips to keep in mind while sifting through The Cheesecake Factory’s menu.
1. Dine in during happy hour for drinks starting at $3.50 and $6.50 appetizers.
Most locations offer Happy Hour 4 – 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
It includes small plates for $6.50 like the happy hour burger and the warm crab and artichoke dip, which is regularly $12.95, as well as discounted drinks like beer as low as $3.50.
2. Sign up for emails to get updated on local offers and promotions.
The best way to know what’s going on deal-wise at your local Cheesecake Factory is by signing up for their emails. For example, right now at my local Cheesecake Factory, you receive a free piece of cheesecake when you send a gift card.
3. Save 50% on cheesecake slices on July 30, National Cheesecake Day.
Cheesecake is what they’re known for, so of course, they’re gonna have a promotion that celebrates that.
4. Score extra soup by ordering it to go.
The to-go container is a little bigger than the cup you get when you eat in.
5. Skip the wait by using curbside pickup.
Who knew you could do this at restaurants? Well, at select Cheesecake Factory locations you can!
Order online and just park in the allocated spot to pick up your food.
TIP: You could also do the whole Doordash or GrubHub delivery thing, too.
6. Skip the $6 – $8 appetizers — their complimentary bread is to die for.
Seriously, have you had it? I could eat it for my entire meal and it’s free.
In fact, with all the bread and the size of their meals, you could probably just split a meal with your friend and save even more.
7. Ask for the brown bread for club sandwiches — trust me.
The same brown bread that comes in the bread basket can replace the regular bread on your sandwiches, and it’s a game changer. SO GOOD! And for no extra charge.
8. Save up to 6% on Cheesecake Factory gift cards at Raise and Gift Card Granny.
These are perfect if you’re planning ahead.
9. Pay your bill through the CakePay app.
The Cheesecake Factory allows you to pay for your meal through their app if you don’t want to wait for the check to be brought.
It’s also helpful because it allows you to split up the bill however you like if you’re in a group.
10. Ask for a complimentary baby plate if you have a child in a high chair or booster.
Their baby plate has bananas and bread to keep your little ones entertained while you dine.
11. Get a free tiny sundae on your birthday.
While you won’t get a free slice of cheesecake, you can get a free mini sundae on your birthday.
12. Employees save 25% on food, cakes, and non-alcoholic drinks when off the clock.
And according to some employees, they save 50% on meals when they’re on the clock.
13. Save money and make your own copycat recipes to save you cash.
14. Order whole cheesecakes from Harry & David ONLY when you don’t have a Cheesecake Factory in your area.
If you do live near one, buy it there. It’s about double the price at Harry & David, but if you want one really bad, you have that option.