The Cheesecake Factory has dropped their rewards program, and you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of benefits by becoming a member. Some of the perks include access to online reservations, a birthday slice of cheesecake, and plenty of freebies and rewards. The whole thing makes Cheesecake Factory hacks that much easier when trying to save.
So get ready to learn how you can use the Cheesecake Factory Rewards program and save on a slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, appetizers, or the amazing Cheesecake Factory bread. It’ll feel like a food holiday every day.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
1. Cheesecake Factory Rewards program members can get a free slice of cheesecake on your birthday.
If you sign up for the free Cheesecake Factory Rewards program, you’ll get a coupon for a free slice of cheesecake (regularly $10.50) for your birthday every year. You’ll be limited to one discount per account and limited to one per person. This coupon will be added to your account 14 days before your birthday, and it will be valid until 14 days after your birthday.
All you need to do to claim your freebie is let your sever know that you are a member, and they will validate your account for your freebie.
RELATED: Looking for more ways to save on your birthday? We have all the birthday freebies you should redeem to celebrate you.
2. Tell your server the phone number you used for the Cheesecake Factory Rewards to use your coupons.
Unlike most rewards programs, the Cheesecake Factory Rewards program doesn’t use any points to track your purchases to redeem freebies. Instead, rewards members will get coupons randomly sent to their accounts throughout the year. According to the Cheesecake Factory, you’ll receive an email when you have a reward ready for you.
All you need to do to claim your rewards is mention that you are a member of the program and provide the phone number you use for your account. These coupons can range from free cheesecake slices to discounts on your orders.
3. Link your Cheesecake Factory Rewards and DoorDash accounts to receive more rewards.
The Cheesecake Factory has partnered with DoorDash to give us a way to use rewards with our DoorDash orders. All you need to do is click the banner on the Cheesecake Factory DoorDash page and follow the instructions to link your accounts.
Exclusive deals will be given to Cheesecake Factory Rewards members, like free cheesecake slices and $10 off orders $40 or more.
RELATED: We’ve been keeping track of all the DoorDash coupons that you can use on all your orders.
4. Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour offers 48% off drinks and 50% off appetizers.
When is the Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour? Most locations have it Monday through Friday from 4 – 6 p.m., and it’s worth your time.
The Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour menu includes small plates for $6.50, like the happy hour burger and the warm crab and artichoke dip (reg. $12.95) — that’s 50% off! And don’t forget the discounted happy hour drinks, such as beer (reg. $6.75) for as low as $3.50 — a 48.1% discount.
5. Save up to 30% on an entree when you order from the Cheesecake Factory lunch menu.
The lunch menu is available from opening until 5 p.m. every day. So if you’re the kind of person who has dinner earlier, you can get smaller portions — which are still huge, seeing as it’s Cheesecake Factory. This helps you save up to 32% per entree:
- Miso Salmon is $16.95 on the lunch menu and $24.95 on the regular menu — a 32% savings.
- Orange Chicken is $14.95 on the lunch menu and $19.95 on the regular menu — a 25% savings.
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken is $18.95 on the lunch menu and $23.95 on the regular menu — a 20.9% savings.
- Bistro Shrimp Pasta is $17.95 on the lunch menu and $21.50 on the regular menu — a 16.5% savings.
6. Save up to 58% on a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake when you buy at Target.
Did you know you can get a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake at Target in the frozen dessert aisle? The 7-inch whole cheesecake at Target is about $15.59. That’s 46.1% off the 7-inch Cheesecake Factory whole cheesecake price, which can be as much as $28.95.
And if you use the Target RedCard 5% discount, it would make the total discount 48.8%.
Plus, Target also sells individual slices of cheesecake for $3.89 (versus Cheesecake Factory’s $8.95). The saves is a 56.5% discount without a Target RedCard and a 58.7% discount with a Target RedCard.
7. Skip the overpriced appetizers — complimentary Cheesecake Factory bread is all you’ll ever need.
Seriously, have you had Cheesecake Factory bread? I could eat it for my entire meal! And best of all it’s free (and unlimited), regardless of what you order.
In fact, with all the bread and the size of their entrees, you could probably just split a meal with your friend and save even more. Plus, if you ask for a take-out box, you can take the leftover bread home.
Unfortunately, you don’t get any free bread on take-out orders, but you can purchase a baguette for $3.50.
8. Order curbside pickup or Cheesecake Factory delivery to skip the wait.
Cheesecake Factory gets packed during lunch and dinner, and wait times can sometimes be as long as two hours.
Skip the wait by ordering curbside pickup and parking in the allocated spot to pick up your food. The wait time for these orders is around 20-30 minutes, and you can specify a pickup time if you want to get your food at a later time.
Want the food brought to you? Get Cheesecake Factory delivery through DoorDash and Uber Eats. It’s not cheaper — you’ll pay a service fee plus a delivery fee (around $6.49) — but that’s where our DoorDash hacks and Uber Eats hacks come in.
9. Upgrade your club sandwiches; ask for the Cheesecake Factory brown bread.
The same brown bread that comes in the breadbasket can replace the regular bread on your sandwiches for no extra charge. It’s a game-changer.
10. Save up to 7% on Cheesecake Factory gift cards at Raise.
Raise is the place to get a discounted Cheesecake Factory gift card. The amount you pay is LESS than the amount loaded on the card! Inventory changes from time to time, but last we checked, you could get a quick 7% discount just by buying through Raise.
These discounts change, so check back often!
You can also get a 5% discount on a Cheesecake Factory gift card through Target when you use your RedCard.
11. You can’t make Cheesecake Factory reservations with a party larger than six.
The Cheesecake Factory won’t take reservations for parties larger than six people. You also won’t be able to make a Cheesecake Factory reservation on Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
If you have a party larger than six, the Cheesecake Factory suggests that you come at either 11 a.m. for lunch or between 3 – 5 p.m. for dinner.
12. Ask for a complimentary baby plate if you have a child in a high chair or booster.
Their baby plate has bananas and bread to keep your little ones entertained while you dine. Cheesecake Factory bread is a pretty awesome freebie. Check out our list of places kids eat free.
13. The Cheesecake Factory brunch lasts from open to 2 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday.
Did you know that you can get brunch from the Cheesecake Factory? Cheesecake Factory brunch lasts from open to 2 p.m. on weekends. Their brunch has a special menu including Belgian Waffles ($8.95), Buttermilk Pancakes ($8.95), and French Toast ($12.95).
14. Get half off Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes on National Cheesecake Day — July 30.
Every July 30 is National Cheesecake Day, and the Cheesecake Factory typically celebrates by giving you half off all their cheesecakes. This deal only happens once a year, so be sure to jump on it.
We know all the food holidays where you can get free food each month.
15. Get free cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory when you order gift cards during the holidays.
The Cheesecake Factory runs a deal during the holidays starting on Black Friday for a free cheesecake slice when you purchase a $25 gift card from the Cheesecake Factory website. This deal typically lasts until Dec. 25.
We’ll keep you posted on all the gift card specials that’ll save you big on your favorite restaurants.
16. Employees save 25% – 50% on Cheesecake Factory food.
Cheesecake Factory employees save 50% on meals during or after their shift, and 25% all other times.
Plus, you might be able to take home slices of cheesecake, but that’ll depend on your bakery staff and management.
17. The Cheesecake Factory gluten-free menu includes cheesecake.
The Cheesecake Factory gluten-free menu includes all their menu categories including appetizers, burgers, pasta, and even their famous Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes.
18. Use a Cheesecake Factory recipe at home to make your own cheesecake.
We know all the best Cheesecake Factory recipes that you need to try to satisfy your cheesecake cravings.