We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Think it’s too difficult to save money on The Cheesecake Factory? It’s totally possible to spend fast-food prices on a slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, appetizers, or the amazing Cheesecake Factory bread.
We’ll help you hack the Cheesecake Factory menu so you can chow down on desserts, dinner, and drinks. Hope you’re hungry.
1. Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour offers 48% off drinks and 50% off appetizers.
When is the Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour? Most locations have it Monday through Friday from 4 – 6 p.m., and it’s worth your time.
The Cheesecake Factory Happy Hour menu includes small plates for $6.50, like the happy hour burger and the warm crab and artichoke dip (reg. $12.95) — that’s 50% off! And don’t forget the discounted happy hour drinks, such as beer (reg. $6.75) for as low as $3.50 — a 48.1% discount.
2. Save up to 30% on an entree when you order from the Cheesecake Factory lunch menu.
The lunch menu is available from opening until 5 p.m. every day. So if you’re the kind of person who has dinner earlier, you can get smaller portions — which are still huge, seeing as it’s Cheesecake Factory — and save up to 30% per entree:
- Miso Salmon is $16.95 on the lunch menu and $24.95 on the regular menu — a 32% savings.
- Orange Chicken is $14.95 on the lunch menu and $19.95 on the regular menu — a 25% savings.
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken is $18.95 on the lunch menu and $23.95 on the regular menu — a 20.9% savings.
- Bistro Shrimp Pasta is $17.95 on the lunch menu and $21.50 on the regular menu — a 16.5% savings.
3. Sign up for emails to get updated on all the Cheesecake Factory deals.
The best way to stay in the know about Cheesecake Factory’s deals and specials is by signing up for their emails. They’ll ask for your preferred location and send you both local and nationwide news and promos such as:
- 20% off your online order
- $10 off your cheesecake order
- A free cheesecake when you order $20 more on an online order
4. Save up to 58% on a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake when you buy at Target.
Did you know you can get a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake at Target in the frozen dessert aisle? The 7-inch whole cheesecake at Target is about $15.59, which is 46.1% off the 7-inch Cheesecake Factory whole cheesecake price, which can be as much as $28.95.
And if you use the Target RedCard 5% discount, it would make the total discount 48.8%.
Plus, Target also sells individual slices of cheesecake for $3.89 (versus Cheesecake Factory’s $8.95), which is a 56.5% discount without a Target RedCard and a 58.7% discount with a Target RedCard.
5. Skip the overpriced appetizers — complimentary Cheesecake Factory bread is all you’ll ever need.
Seriously, have you had Cheesecake Factory bread? I could eat it for my entire meal! And best of all it’s free (and unlimited), regardless of what you order.
In fact, with all the bread and the size of their entrees, you could probably just split a meal with your friend and save even more. Plus, if you ask for a take-out box, you can take the leftover bread home.
Unfortunately, you don’t get any free bread on take-out orders, but you can purchase a baguette for $3.50.
6. Order curbside pickup or Cheesecake Factory delivery to skip the wait.
Cheesecake Factory gets packed during lunch and dinner, and wait times can sometimes be as long as two hours.
Skip the wait by ordering curbside pickup and parking in the allocated spot to pick up your food. The wait time for these orders is around 20-30 minutes, and you can specify a pickup time if you want to get your food at a later time.
Want the food brought to you? Get Cheesecake Factory delivery through DoorDash and Uber Eats. It’s not cheaper — you’ll pay a service fee plus a delivery fee (around $6.49) — but that’s where our DoorDash hacks and Uber Eats hacks come in.
7. Upgrade your club sandwiches; ask for the Cheesecake Factory brown bread.
The same brown bread that comes in the breadbasket can replace the regular bread on your sandwiches for no extra charge, and it’s a game-changer.
8. Save up to 7% on Cheesecake Factory gift cards at Raise.
Raise is the place to get a discounted Cheesecake Factory gift card. The amount you pay is LESS than the amount loaded on the card! Inventory changes from time to time, but last we checked, you could get a quick 7% discount just by buying through Raise.
These discounts change, so check back often!
You can also get a 5% discount on a Cheesecake Factory gift card through Target when you use RedCard.
9. You can’t make Cheesecake Factory reservations with a party larger than six.
The Cheesecake Factory won’t take reservations for parties larger than six people. You also won’t be able to make a Cheesecake Factory reservation on Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
If you have a party larger than six, the Cheesecake Factory suggests that you come at either 11 a.m. for lunch or between 3 – 5 p.m. for dinner.
10. Ask for a complimentary baby plate if you have a child in a high chair or booster.
Their baby plate has bananas and bread to keep your little ones entertained while you dine. Cheesecake Factory bread is a pretty awesome freebie. Check out our list of places kids eat free.
11. Get a free tiny sundae when you celebrate a Cheesecake Factory birthday.
While you won’t get a free slice of cheesecake, you can get a not-even-on-the-menu mini sundae when you celebrate a Cheesecake Factory birthday. You don’t even have to sign up for anything; just tell your server you’re celebrating.
12. The Cheesecake Factory brunch lasts from open to 2 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday.
Did you know that you can get brunch from the Cheesecake Factory? Cheesecake Factory brunch lasts from open to 2 p.m. on weekends, and has a special menu that includes Belgian Waffles ($8.95), Buttermilk Pancakes ($8.95), and French Toast ($12.95).
13. Get half off Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes on National Cheesecake Day — July 30.
Every July 30 is National Cheesecake Day, and the Cheesecake Factory celebrates by giving you half off all their cheesecakes. This deal only happens once a year, so be sure to jump on it.
We know all the food holidays where you can get free food each month.
14. Get free cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory when you order gift cards during the holidays.
The Cheesecake Factory runs a deal during the holidays starting on Black Friday for a free cheesecake when you purchase a $25 gift card from the Cheesecake Factory website. This deal typically lasts until Dec. 25.
We’ll keep you posted on all the gift card specials that’ll save you big on your favorite restaurants.
15. Employees save 25 – 50% on Cheesecake Factory food.
Cheesecake Factory employees save 50% on meals during or after their shift, and 25% all other times.
Plus, you might be able to take home slices of cheesecake, but that’ll depend on your bakery staff and management.
16. The Cheesecake Factory gluten-free menu includes cheesecake.
The Cheesecake Factory gluten-free menu includes all their menu categories including appetizers, burgers, pasta, and even their famous Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes.
17. Use a Cheesecake Factory recipe at home to make your own cheesecake.
We know all the best Cheesecake Factory recipes that you need to try to satisfy your cheesecake cravings.