Dick’s Sporting Goods Black Friday 2020 is going to be not one day, but 10 days long, according to the store’s recently released info about the sale.
This year, they’ve got big deals and more ways to get them than ever.
Here’s what you need to know:
Dick’s has three waves of Black Friday Deals.
Although Dick’s Sporting Goods Black Friday deals run Nov. 18 – 28, they’ll go live in three different waves.
The first group of deals starts Nov. 18 and runs all 10 days. The second wave is a week long and starts Nov. 22. The final deals are the last three days of the sale, Nov. 26-28.
All of the deals will be available in stores and online.
Big sports equipment is nearly half off starting Nov. 18.
While supplies last, these are some of the deals Dick’s says will begin the sale’s first wave on Wednesday, Nov. 18:
- SOLE ellipticals, treadmills & indoor cycles: $999.99 – $1,599.99 (reg. $1,799.99 – $2,799.99), up to 45% off
- Prince Tournament 6800 Indoor Tennis Table: $299.98 (reg. $599.99), 50% off
- Prince Signature 5200 Indoor Table Tennis Table: $149.98 (reg. $299.99), 50% off
- Exclusive Mountain Bikes by Nishiki Pueblo: $229.99 – $279.99 (reg. $269.99 – $329.99), 15% off
- Select In-Ground and Portable Basketball Hoops: $349.99 – $799.99 (reg. $499.99 – $1,499.99), 30 – 46% off
- Schwinn Exercise Bikes: $549.99 – $899.99 (reg. $699.99 – $999.99), 10 – 21% off
- Select golf equipment, up to 40% off
- Select Tour Golf Balls: $39.99 (plus free personalization)
Nike, Adidas, Champion & The North Face discounts start Nov. 22.
The final week of the sale features discounts on major apparel brands, as well as Dick’s Sporting Goods store brand (DSG).
- 25% off select Nike, Adidas, Champion, NFL, and NCAA products
- 25% off select Nike and Adidas athletic footwear
- 30% off The North Face
- 40% off DSG Men’s, Women’s, and Kids’ Fleece
- 50% off Bearpaw Women’s Eva Short NeverWet Boots: $39.98 (reg. $79.99) and Youth $29.98 (reg. $59.99)
- $100 off Men’s or Women’s Top-Flite Complete Sets: $199.98 (reg. $299.99), 33% off
- Up to $150 off Theragun Percussive Therapy Devices (reg. $199-$599)
- $400 off Horizon Fitness T101 Treadmill: $599.98 (reg. $999.99), 40% off
The sale ends with 3 days of big discounts on jackets and boots starting Nov. 26.
Expect to see more final days deals announced, but Dick’s has confirmed the following sales for the final three days:
- The North Face Men’s Alpz 2.0 Down Jacket and Vest (exclusive): $109.98 (reg. $169), 35% off
- The North Face Women’s Alpz 2.0 Down Jacket and Vest (exclusive): $69.98 (reg. $119), 41% off
- Men’s, Women’s and Youth Sorel Boots, up to 25% off
- HydroFlasks, up to 25% off
Additional ‘Hot Holiday Deals’ will be available at Dicks.com.
Some deals we’re seeing:
- Champion Women’s Super C Court Low Shoes as low as $19.97 (reg. $69.99)
- Under Armour Kids’ Highlight RM Football Cleats as low as $17.97 (reg. $54.99)
- Adidas Women’s Terrex Two Parley Trail Running Shoes: $42.97 (reg. $124.99)
- NCAA Hoodies: $24.98 (reg. $59.99)
- Nike Women’s Pro Warm Metallic Funnel Neck Long Sleeve Shirt: $18.97 – $19.97 (reg. $65)
- Columbia Men’s Hart Mountain 1/2 Zip Pullover: $17.97 – $44.99 (reg. $60 – $65)
- Adidas Boys’ AEROREADY Core Camo Shorts: $9.98 (reg. $30),
- Motorola Hybrid Lantern Flashlight: $24.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Field & Stream Sportsman 2L Hydration Pack: $14.99 (reg. $34.99)
- Rollerblade Boys’ Microblade Adjustable Inline Skates: $79.99 (reg. $139.99)
The deals change weekly, so be sure to bookmark the Dick’s Sporting Goods deals page on KCL.
Discounted Dick’s gift cards from Raise lower the prices even more.
Sometimes the discounts are modest — we’re seeing a lot of 1% off — but if you’re planning to make some serious purchases at Dick’s, you can save even more by getting a discounted Dick’s gift card from Raise.com. Inventory changes all the time, so keep an eye out.
Purchase thousands of products online with one-hour local pickup.
At all 800+ Dick’s Sporting Goods locations, customers can place an order online and pick it up — either curbside or in store — within an hour, for no additional charge.
Expect more convenience in stores, too.
In-store shopping will include new mobile checkout and return stations, and at select stores, shoppers will be able to skip the checkout line with the Shop/Click/Pay app.
For people worried about crowds, Dick’s is implementing many COVID-19 protocols, including line management and limited capacities.