We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
We all know Lululemon for their buttery soft leggings and high prices (let’s be honest), but did you know they make footwear, too? In recent years, they’ve expanded their product line to include a whole new line of Lululemon shoes, with a couple of types of sneakers and even comfy slides. Lululemon says they design all of their shoes with a focus on quality materials, but to us, that sounds kinda like a code word for “expensive.” So we dug into the deets to find all the best ways to save.
Whether you’re hunting for rock-bottom sale prices or looking to snag the latest colors of Lululemon shoes, use this guide to step up your savings game so you never pay full price. Prices start as low as $40, and Lululemon has a great return policy — even for their shoes.
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app and we’ll alert you to all the latest Lululemon deals.
1. The first Lululemon shoes launched in 2022 — exclusively for running.
Lululemon debuted their first-ever running shoe — the Blissfeel — on March 22, 2022, and came out with three more styles later that year.
2. Now you can choose from four Lululemon shoe styles: Blissfeel, Chargefeel, Strongfeel, and Restfeel.
Lululemon’s got a range of shoes designed for different activities — and shoe budgets. As of this writing, they have three types of sneakers and one style of slides.
Here’s the breakdown of the four Lululemon shoe styles:
- Blissfeel running shoes ($148 – $158): With cushioning for optimal comfort
- Chargefeel running/training shoes (reg. $138 – $148): Available in mid and low styles
- Strongfeel training shoes ($128): Multidirectional traction and support
- Restfeel slides ($58): For post-workout comfort, with a cushioned foam lining and traction to keep your foot in place
The sneakers come in sizes U.S. 5 – 12, with half sizes available, too. The Restfeel slides are only available in whole sizes for women (sizes 5 – 12) or men (sizes 7 – 14).
Related: Looking for the hot Lululemon belt bag? We can tell you exactly where to find them with our Lululemon Belt Bag restock guide.
3. New color drops come out occasionally.
Lululemon offers their shoes in a variety of colors, but the exact number of available colors depends on the specific style of shoe. Generally speaking, the colors range from neutral tones like black and white to brighter, more vibrant hues like pink and blue. Some shoes also feature more unique color combinations, like ombre or tie-dye effects.
You can sign up on the Lululemon website for reminders about new color drops on the way.
4. Shop Lululemon’s sales to get up to 53% off their shoes.
Full-priced Lululemon sneakers range from $128 to $158, but you can find some colors on sale in their “We Made Too Much” section online. We’ve seen the Chargefeel shoes drop to as low as $69 — that’s 53% off!
Unfortunately, we’ve yet to see the Restfeel slides (regularly $58) go on sale, but you may see them discounted in the Like New resale shop.
5. Not sure about Lululemon shoes? Use their 30-day trial period.
Lululemon offers a 30-day trial period for all of their shoes so you can put them to the test before fully committing. Don’t stress if you’re not happy with them — Lululemon has a great return policy. You can return them online or in store, in any condition, for a full refund.
Lightly worn shoes get resold on Lululemon’s Like New online resale store, reducing waste and giving shoes a second chance.
TIP: If you’re shopping in the Like New section, keep in mind that it’s sometimes more expensive than what you’ll find in Lululemon’s sale section. In addition, you can’t use any additional discounts on Like New products.
6. Save an extra 15% on all Lululemon shoes with a military or healthcare worker discount.
Did you know that Lululemon has a military discount and a healthcare worker discount? Both will save you 15% — even on Lululemon’s sale items.
To get your discount, you’ll need to log in to your Lululemon membership account.
Here’s how to get your 15% off:
- Head to the Lululemon Military & First Responder Page.
- Select “Get Verified.”
- Log in or create a new Lululemon account (it’s free!).
- Select your status: military, first responder, medical doctor, or licensed nurse.
- Enter your information to get verified by SheerID.
- After you’re verified, you’ll automatically receive 15% off on all eligible orders.