We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you’re a loyal shopper, you know World Market tends to be stingy when it comes to sales. Sure they have special sections for sale items and clearance, but major discount events like World Market Black Friday aren’t quite their forte. That’s why we put together this guide on every way to save during World Market Black Friday.
Find this guide useful? There’s a lot more where this came from! We have all the intel on your fave Black Friday retailers like JCPenney, Target, and Macy’s, packed full of advice on how to maximize your savings.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
1. Expect the World Market Black Friday ad to drop on Nov. 24, 2022.
A lot of retailers tease their Black Friday deals prior to the event, but World Market isn’t one of them. Instead, you’ll only find out about the World Market Black Friday deals when they launch.
Will World Market be closed on Thanksgiving 2022?
Yes, World Market stores are always closed on Thanksgiving. You can still shop online though!
What time does World Market open on Black Friday?
Last year, World Market opened at 9 a.m., and we expect that will be the case this year, too.
2. The World Market Black Friday sale starts online on Thanksgiving Day.
A lot of retailers start Black Friday extra early, but World Market opens their sale on Thanksgiving Day. Note their stores are closed that day, so you can only shop online.
3. World Market Black Friday deals will save you 20% – 40% across all different categories.
Instead of one overarching discount, World Market offers different deals for different categories. Examples from last year include 40% off toys and games, 20% off personal care, and 20% off holiday candles.
But since the deals don’t come out till World Market Black Friday starts, you won’t see them shoppable just yet.
Does World Market have early Black Friday deals?
Unfortunately, no. But they do have something fun going on in stores in the lead up to Black Friday. Through Nov. 23, you have the chance to win daily prizes of $20, $50, or $100 in World Market Rewards if you shop in stores and find a hidden Golden Gnome. And have all the tips to help you win the World Market Scavenger Hunt!
While we wait for the Black Friday deals to drop, here are some current deals at World Market:
- Nyakers Gingersnaps Tin, $15.99 – $19.99 (reg. $19.99)
- Turkey Brine Mix, $7.19 (reg. $8.99)
- Turkey Woodland Animal Pilgrim Crackers, 6-Count, $20.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Paper Covered Globe Ornaments, Set of 4, $12 (reg. $14)
- Monin Mini Autumn Harvest Collection Syrups, 5-Pack, $7.99 (reg. $9.99)
- Sticky Fingers Pumpkin Spice Scone Mix, $4.79 (reg. $5.99)
- Thanksgiving DIY Activity Placemats, 12-Count, $9.09 (reg. $12.99)
- Pier Place Faux Birch Pillar Candle Holder, $17.49 – $20.99 (reg. $24.99 – $29.99)
- Arched Gold Full-Length Mirror, $209.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Marble and Gold Serving Tray, $27.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Natural Textured Ceramic Lasagna Pan, $13.49 (reg. $26.99)
4. Get an extra 15% off when you sign up for their rewards program.
The World Market Rewards program is free to join and full of benefits like exclusive savings and birthday offers. As a welcome, World Market will give you a 15% discount on your next purchase.
4. Rewards members get extra perks.
Last year, World Market Rewards members were able to save an extra 10% on curbside and in-store pickup orders (including sale and clearance), and another extra 10% on certain products with a curbside pick-up coupon.
5. Rewards members also get access to early Black Friday deals.
The week prior to Thanksgiving last year, rewards members were able to get triple the points for every dollar spent (usually $1 = one point) from Nov. 18 – 22. If the trend continues in 2022, triple points will be announced Nov. 17.
And Rewards Members get double points for the entire holiday season.
When Rewards Members spend at least $200 in one purchase, you get double the points. Sure, you’re paying more upfront — but you’re also saving a lot more by unlocking this. Like I said before, $1 is equivalent to one point, and normally you get $5 for every $100 you spend. Instead, you basically get to enjoy $10 for every $100 spent.
6. Get free shipping when you spend $49+.
This perk you don’t need to be a rewards member for. Avoid paying the annoying $8.95 shipping and handling fee when you spend at least $49.
7. Opt for store or curbside pickup to get your stuff faster (and for free).
This is especially helpful if you don’t qualify for free shipping, but it only applies if your local store has what you want in stock — and if you have a local store at all, obviously.
8. Online purchases can be returned in-store.
You can technically return your order via mail for $6.50, but why would you? If you live near a store, you can return your stuff there for free.
9. Pay over time with Afterpay.
If you shopping online and your total is a little intimidating, just take advantage of Afterpay. They allow you to pay every two weeks for four total installments — interest-free.
10. Find a flaw and get the manager’s discount, even during World Market Black Friday.
Notice any imperfections or damages on something you want while shopping in-store? Bring it up to a manager and you might just get an extra 15% off.