We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Here’s how to save so you don’t have to stop.
1. Join the free loyalty program for 15% off coupons and 5% back in rewards on every purchase.
World Market Explorer members get exclusive discounts including $10 back on every $200 spent. That’s like 5% cash back.
Sign up in-store with just your phone number and then finish registering online for a 15% off coupon. Your member ID is your phone number.
2. Buy six bags of coffee and get one free.
Sadly, World Market ended their BOGO deal on coffee. But if you’re a World Market Explorer, you’ll still get a free bag of coffee for every six bags of coffee you buy.
Keep an eye out for this deal to come back where every Wednesday you can buy three bags and get three free, plus a coupon for a free bag.
3. World Market accepts manufacturer coupons.
4. Buy four or more bottles of wine and save 10%. Every day.
As a World Market Explorer, you get 10% off when you buy four or more bottles of wine (which includes sale wines!) You can mix and match your wine choices.
5. Get 30% off wine at World Market’s bi-annual case sale.
Twice a year — in January or February and June or July — World Market hosts a case sale where members can get 30% off select cases of 12 wines or more.
6. Best time to buy food is when it hits 55% off.
As food items approach their expiration dates, they get marked 55% off, which is the lowest markdown you’ll ever see.
7. Save 10% when you mix and match beer to create your own six pack.
Mix and match your favorite international beers, and save 10% on the six pack.
8. Clearance items have a red or orange tag that ends in 8.
Once an item is marked on clearance, expect it to remain at that price for about a month before dropping again. Second markdowns on same product are infrequent.
9. Shop Thursdays for new clearance markdowns.
The national markdown list is distributed to stores every Thursday morning. Most frequently, markdowns happen same day. In some cases, markdowns may also take place on Fridays.
10. The holy grail is the twice-annual 50% off clearance sale.
Twice per year, World Market burns through their clearance inventory with an “extra 50% off sale.” It comes every spring and fall around a major holiday. The last sale was Labor Day weekend.
11. Join the email list for an instant 10% off coupon. . . and use it twice.
Opt in to receive World Market emails, and they will send you a 10% off coupon that is good in-store and online. If you use it first in-store, you can also use the code again online.
12. Or use code SAVEBIG10 to save 10% on any online order.
If you don’t want to join the email list, use SAVEBIG10 to save 10% on your online order — no strings attached. This code expires 01/05/2018.
13. World Market stores price match WorldMarket.com but not competitors.
Unless specified as an online-only deal, World Market will price match their website. Just show the online price to any cashier.
14. Some of the best things to buy at World Market are plates and glasses.
Watch for plates and glass sets to go on sale for $5.56 for a set of four, and stock up for less than Target prices.
15. Don’t buy party supplies from World Market.
16. Text COUPONS to 95730 to receive your coupons and rewards via text.
Text SIGNUP to 95730 and reply with your 10-digit member ID to receive your rewards and coupons on your phone.
For coupons, text COUPONS to 95730 for available offers to scan right from your phone.
17. Get 4% cash back, plus earn an extra $2 through Ibotta.
Search “World Market” in the Ibotta app to find product rebates like $1.00 back on La Colombe coffee. Upload a photo of your receipt, and the rebate will be credited to your account.
Or follow the “shop” link for purchases at WorldMarket.com and earn 4% back on your entire purchase from Ibotta. Cash back is online only.
18. Save another 8% by paying with a discounted gift card from Gift Card Granny.
There are a variety of sites that sell gift cards to places like World Market for less than face value. Gift Card Granny aggregates gift cards from multiple sites into one place. You can usually save about 8% on a World Market gift card, and since it’s a form of payment just like your Visa, that savings stacks with sales, coupons, cash back and rebates.
19. Ask for a 15% “manager’s discount” if an item is imperfect.
If an item you’re eying has a blemish or is slightly damaged, ask for a manager’s discount, which is typically 15% off.
20. Aim to save at least 50%.
There are new sales every week, and frequent discounts make it relatively easy to save at World Market. Here’s what you should aim to save, by department.
- Don’t buy wall decor unless it’s 60% off.
- Don’t buy cookware and bakeware unless it’s 40% off.
- Don’t buy office furniture unless it’s 50% off.
- Don’t buy dining tables and seating unless they’re 30% off.
- Don’t buy a rug unless it’s 60% off.
- Don’t buy a mirror unless it’s 50% off.
- Don’t buy tableware unless it’s 50% off.
- Don’t buy jewelry and accessories unless they’re 50% off.
- Don’t buy food unless it’s 30% off.
- Don’t buy bath and body unless it’s 40% off.
21. Stack up to ten $10 Shopper Rewards on a single transaction.
Yes, you read that right. You can use up to 10 Shopper Rewards on a single transaction — that’s $100 off a new coffee table!
There is no limit to how many Shopper Rewards you can earn. These Shopper Rewards are valid for 60 days from the date issued.
22. If you’re spending less than $150 online, pick up in-store for free.
Free shipping minimum is a whopping $150, or $100 for Explorers. To avoid shipping on smaller purchases, select “in-store pickup.”
23. Shop the Friends and Family Sale in April and October for 30% off almost everything.
Make sure to keep an eye out for the Friends and Family events that happen twice a year to score an extra 30% off mostly everything in-store.
The last few years, the sale has taken place in the spring around March or April, and again in October.
24. Get a refund if you are unsatisfied within 60 days of purchase.
25. Get a price adjustment within 10 days of original purchase.
If you see a lower price on something you already bought, World Market will give you a price adjustment within 10 days of purchase on everything except clearance.
If you happen to forget to use a reward or a 15% off coupon at the time of purchase, you have seven days to go back in-store to get the price adjusted.
26. First 100 customers on Black Friday get free $10 gift certificates.
Black Friday sales at WorldMarket.com begin Thursday. Stores open Friday at 7AM. Look for free coffee and treats plus $10 gift certificates and free tote bags to the first 100 customers over age 18. The $10 certificates must be used in the store same-day.
Black Friday sales include buy one “gift” one free sales. World Market Explorers also earn 3X the points, which is like 15% off. And last year, purchases over $40 earned you two free movie tickets, up to $12.50 each
27. Look for knockoffs from Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, West Elm and Anthropologie.
If you love knockoffs, World Market is your place.
West Elm Geometric Coffee Table: $798.00
World Market Faceted Metal Coffee Table with Glass Top: $199.99
Total savings: $498.01
28. Receive a 10% discount at World Market if you are a professional designer.
It’s simple and easy. All you need to do is show your proof of occupation such as a business card or state business license and photo ID to a store manager.
You’ll receive a 10% World Market Designer Discount Card.