Think of ShoeDazzle like a shoe-of-the-month club. Sign up and get nearly any pair on the site for under $10—but, wait! You have to become a member to get the deal. You can cancel your membership before the first billing. Canceling only takes 5-10 minutes, but we know that can still be a hassle. So the question is, is it worth it? Here's the ShoeDazzle 411.
The Hook: I get my first pair for $9.98.
- To get my business, ShoeDazzle discounts my first purchase by at least 75%.
- Shipping costs $4.95, making the total for one pair $14.93.
- Do not buy more than one pair in your first order if you want the best bargain.
The Schtick: ShoeDazzle is a monthly subscription service.
- I pay $39.95 per month for the VIP Elite Membership. This gives me one credit to use each month on purchases totaling $39.95 or more.
- All shoes start at $29.95 USD, but promotions are frequent, and shipping on all orders over $39 is free.
- If I don’t buy anything with my credit in any given month, my unspent VIP Credits roll over, and they don’t expire.
The Catch: If I don’t cancel, I’ll automatically be charged on the 6th of the month.
If I don't log in to my account and select ‘Skip the Month’ between the 1st – 5th day of the month, I'll be charged $39.95. So if I place my first order at the beginning of March (as an example), I have until the 5th of April to cancel or to skip a month.
The Out: I can cancel my membership by calling 1-888-508-1888 as soon as my first pair ships.
- I can cancel my ShoeDazzle VIP Membership Account as soon as I receive my first shipment confirmation. I just call the ShoeDazzle Fashion Consultants at 1-888-508-1888. And there's no cancellation fee!
- ShoeDazzle accepts returns up to 45 days from date of shipment. Returns for exchange or store credit are free. Returns for refund are subject to a $5.95 restocking fee per item.
The Verdict: What I Think of ShoeDazzle
As usual, I paid for my own ShoeDazzle shoe subscription, so these opinions are 100% my own. ShoeDazzle's trendy styles are better than what I see from Target, but the quality isn't as high. The quality is akin to Payless Shoes, with similar prices, so the value here is very good. I only paid $34 for both pairs of shoes you see below!
The Teegan sandal is a total knockoff of a camel-colored sandal I bought two years ago at Anthropologie. ShoeDazzle is replicating a lot of great brands. The quality on these is good. They won’t last more than a year or two, but for $9.98, I don’t expect them to.
I needed a new pair of nude flats, and the Dani fit the bill. Again, they’ll probably only last me a season, but they’re comfy, and I think they were worth the cost.
In the end, if shoes are your love language, it’s a safe choice to try your first pair for under $15 shipped as long as you’ll remember to cancel. As far as continuing and paying $39.95 per month for the VIP membership, I’m gonna pass. The value is still really good; it's just a matter of whether you have the budget for new shoes every month.